Just a bit of friendly advice

Mummy23beauts

Reaction score
So I have just found out I am expecting baby number 5, hubby is happy but I am very anxious as I know my family will be disappointed and I have only just started doing something with my life. My head is spinning.. has anyone else had 4+ babies and been ok?

Hi didn't want to read and run. I'm pregnant with number 4 and very anxious too. Also feel like parents will be very disappointed!

I know a woman who is due to have her 9th in Jan.

I am expecting number 4 for me, but it is number 1 for OH so slightly different I guess?

Congratulations, hope you can enjoy it and not be too worried; people are always fine once baby is here :)

Thankyou I think I’m more worried about what people will think xx

I know a woman who is due to have her 9th in Jan.

I am expecting number 4 for me, but it is number 1 for OH so slightly different I guess?

Congratulations, hope you can enjoy it and not be too worried; people are always fine once baby is here :)

I think I might be joining you in the May group but I can only base how many weeks I think I am and therefore due date from when I started experiencing morning sickness and how many weeks I started with it in my other pregnancies! Once I've had my dating scan and had it confirmed I'll hopefully join you lovely May Marvels.

I'm pregnant with #5 as well, and also worried about what our families will say. They already think we're in over our heads with the kids we have (they're all really close together). I'm honestly dreading having to tell them.

Its strange but it is the 4-5 mark where people get most of the shock reaction, once you get past this point people just smile and reply 'We thought it would'nt be long before there was news'. You will be fine, as long as you and dh are happy and your not bringing your troubles to them ie I cant cope, we have no money, then they will soon relise that you have chosen and love your big family and start responding with the newer response of having been awaiting the news, congrats on no 5! :)

Surprise pregnancy with number four and I already get comments with three like 'Do you know what causes that' 'Haven't you got a tv?' etc etc.

The truth is whatever amount of kids you have, none, one, two etc people will always have their opinions negative or otherwise.

I'm trying to remember that all that matters is me, my husband and my kids opinions and I know the kids will be so excited when we tell them.

So we told the family and it hasn’t been as bad as I thought it would be although my gp was not happy at all. I guess you can’t please everyone x

Hiya congratulations on baby number 5. I am also expecting baby number 5. Funny enough i am not nervous about having a 5th baby. I am more nervous about telling people especially family. Its so silly isnt it!! I am nervous because my youngest is only 7 months so dread to think what people will think or say. Glad things went ok for you when you told them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->