just a bit of fun.....old wives tales??

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
Well just thinking if i dont get my :bfp: this cycle thinking i might give the 'sara meets old wives tale plan' ** see what i did there?!**

so just for a laugh was trying to think of all the old wives tales to do with ttc/babies n give em all a try next cycle so can anyone think of any????

hopefully it might help to pass the cycle by..

:hugs:
sara

xxxxxxxxxxxx

ummm...if you stand on your head you get pregnant...

or the classic...the minute you have sex without protection you're pregnant... :rofl:

I read somewhere that if your fella has a cup of coffee before you bd your more likely to have a boy!?!? The caffeine does something to the 'blue' sperm!! lol

lol well i think i might give the head stand :headspin: thing a go?? lol hmm if only i could !!!! :rofl:

sara

xxxxxxx

I read somewhere that if your fella has a cup of coffee before you bd your more likely to have a boy!?!? The caffeine does something to the 'blue' sperm!! lol

flippin eck...what if your bloke had a can of redbull then??? :rofl: would you get a boy with wings??? :rofl:

You can't get pregnant when when AF is hanging around?

You can't get pregnant the first time you have sex?

You cannot get pregnant in the bath?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Also... given that I am TTC very hard, I would like to add that all it takes is "sex can lead to pregnancy" is a myth... If only that was all it took!!!

:rofl: LOL xx

Oh goodie. A time waster. We need to stay occupied for the cycle!

Old wives tales that I have heard that make me laugh:

--->Frequent heartburn meant that the baby would be born with a full head of hair.
--->After sex, sleep with your feet up on the wall. Spermies will find their way quicker.

lol loving it girlies...i'm sure i heard you'd get preggo if you put some kind of animal hair under your pollow...am i making this up??????

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

I'm going to try the 'wearing burberry, cider drinking, pot smoking, greasy chip eating, sex behind the bike shed approach'
Seems to work for plenty of chavs :rofl:

As for myths ... in my case I think 'unprotected sex leads to pregnancy' is a myth :rofl: 11 months on and I think I'm living proof it doesn't :rofl:

I think I might try the handstands and missionary positions this months tho!

I'm going to try the 'wearing burberry, cider drinking, pot smoking, greasy chip eating, sex behind the bike shed approach'

As for myths ... in my case I think 'unprotected sex leads to pregnancy' is a myth :rofl: 11 months on and I think I'm living proof it doesn't :rofl:

OMG WHAT A GOOD IDEA you are a genious..its the chav meets cider plan!!! :rofl: it must work!! lol where do all those people get the concept of one :sex: without contraception gets u up the duff??? they r totally lying !!

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxx

the classic...the minute you have sex without protection you're pregnant... :rofl:

Thats my favourite!! :rofl:

(Apparently, according to the Sex Education Show on ch 4..which im currrently watching..'nature intended women to have kids at the time they're doing their gcsc's'. :shock: maybe those teenage mummy's have the right idea after all?........Naw! :)..im still gonna try, lol!!)

OMG!!!! You are soo funny!!! That's brilliant!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ha ha love it...a completely underrated technique yet they have it down to a tee! :rofl:

(Apparently, according to the Sex Education Show on ch 4..which im currrently watching..'nature intended women to have kids at the time they're doing their gcsc's'. :shock: maybe those teenage mummy's have the right idea after all?........Naw! :)..im still gonna try, lol!!)

damn...thats where we went wrong... :rofl:

Maybe we should go to night classes and re take our GSCES

I had bad heartburn towards the last 3 months pf pregnancy with DD and she was born with a full head of hair. Also even though we tried for her it happened " the first time we had sex" (ttc after mc.) AND the day we had sex that one time in the month was the first time i did an OPK and it was possitive so the having sex before OV to get a girl is right for me.

This time round im totally lost in this whole trying thing. nice post though :D

You girls are hilarious!!! im dying over here..LMAO...put me in a good mood! Keep it up girls...HUGS

Yeah, my midwife reckoned there was something definitely true in the hair/ heartburn thing.

I should have had shares in Gaviscon I drank so much of the stuff in my last pregnancy, my heartburn was so bad......and this was my daughter 2 hours after birth....she had a LOT of hair!

Attachments

• 2 hrs old.JPG
    2 hrs old.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 35
awwww lyns your daughter is sooooooo beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->