Just a few questions!!!!

Mumtobe1985

Mummy to Abigail
Reaction score
Hiya

I have just took a pregnancy test and found out i am pregnant but the last time i was with anyone i came on my monthlys the day after and i am showing up still pregnant which was about 5 weeks ago!!!

also i have really bad nausia not bringing anything up just feel very very sick would that come on so early or could it just be a bug?

any help would be appreciated

oh yes nausia is there v early in most cases

it comes and goes and only started 2 days ago i have never felt so sick!!!

well u r pregnant and it is one of the major symptoms. r u happy u r pregnant or is it unexpected or anything like that? xx

its very unexpected like i say i came on the day after we had sex and he works down london and practically lives down there most of the year apart from coming up now and again and i live in newcastle and i am happy to go through with it, but still thinking i will be on my own most of the time xx

I hear you. My husband works nights so it is just me and our 2 kids and now #3 in a few months. You get used to it though.

Welcome to the forum!

awe congrats, I spend lots of time alone my Hub works lots of OT when it is in season. So, I am online passing time when I am not doing house stuff.

when i got pg earlier on in the year (but m/c) i was having morning sickness before i was due to do a pregnancy test. it probably started a few days after i had concieved. but this time it was bout week 5/6 before i started getting m/s buti've got it loads worse this time. its all happy times though!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->