Just a little nervous...

tigershep

Pregnant - EDD 4/29/13
Reaction score
My husband and I have nearly been married for two years, and don't presently have any children. For the first eight months or so we used protection to prevent pregnancy, and have since come to the conclusion that it will happen when it happens... so far no luck.

I started charting my period in January because I thought I had an irregular period and have since educated myself enough to understand 35 day cycles are normal for me.

Today I am three days late, and 12 DPO. I've noticed a few symptoms for the last few days such as hot flashes, stomach cramps and twinges on the right side of my abdomen, plus increased libido. I have been urinating more frequently and I'm not showing any signs of period related cramping (as I normally would). I also seem to have creamier discharge (sorry for the TMI!). Haven't seemed to get enough sleep but woke up with tons of energy this morning.

After a lot of searching I found this forum, and wondered if any of you ladies had had similar symptoms? I want to take a test, but I don't think it will show anything this early, and I'm just super nervous!

Thanks in advance! :flower:

Those do all sound like pregnancy symptoms :D I would wait until day 1 of your period and if it does not show up, definitely take a test.
I personally never been pregnant (well, maybe I am now, but that's not sure yet) so I can't say that I have experienced those symptoms, but I know a lot of ladies have, really hope this is your month :D Baby dust.

Thanks for your reply! My period is actually four days late, but I'm not sure how long to wait until taking a test.

I tell myself I will wait until I reach the longest cycle which for me was 32 days in the fall. Normally I am 28 or 29 days so not too much for me to wait.

To share an aside. When I was that late I got a hot and told OH. When it was neg and af came heavy after it he was disappointed. We knew then we were ready to ntnp.

Funny how life does that to you.

Test when you are ready and with your first morning urine. You should know by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->