Just a little over 4 weeks and scared!!

Bhanif

Reaction score
I had a chemical pregnancy last month and found out just a few days ago that I am pregnant again. I'm finding it really hard to be excited because last month was so devastating. The only symptoms I'm having is breast tenderness that comes and goes, a little fatigue and a mild dull backache. The backache is making me nervous because I had that when I miscarried. Should I take this as a bad sign? Anyone else in the same boat?

I know the worry hun, iv had a mmc and two chemical pregnancies, and its terrifying when you fall pregnant again, but take each day as it comes, i wouldn't take the symptoms as a bad sign they are good pregnancy symptoms, these beginning weeks are hard, but wont be long and you will be past them. Congratulations hun i hope these first weeks fly by for you xx

Thank you so much! It makes me feel better just to get a word of encouragement.

Hi, Bhanif. I'm so sorry about your loss last month. The good news is, backaches are very normal for early pregnancy. Actually, all pregnancy, really. At 7 weeks, I still have a backache as well as some cramps just about every day. It was the same in my last pregnancy.

I know it's really hard not to worry especially when you get a positive pregnancy test so early, but it helps me to set little goals. 5 weeks, then 8, then 12, etc.

That is great advice to set small goals. I know with each passing day I'll feel a little better. I just never knew what an emotional roller coaster getting and staying pregnant would be.

I understand your concern, try to keep your hopes up even though it's difficult.
Sending love your way!

It is hard not to worry isn't it.
I have the same symptoms of cramps and back aches but they can also be symptoms of a healthy pregnancy too.
The early weeks are difficult :hugs:

Thank you all so much for the encouraging words! So far, things are still looking good. Nobody talks about how scary these early days are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->