Just a little question..

Girly922

Reaction score
If you only BD the day AFTER getting a positive OPK, say you got the +OPK in the evening and BD'd the following morning, are you still in with a chance?

There are so many conflicting opinions online that I'm just confusing myself. I know there's a delay between LH surge and ovulation, but there's also the time it takes the :spermy: to swim to the egg.

:shrug:

You typically the ovulate 24-36 hours after a positive opk so I am guessing your timing is pretty spot on. Was it your first positive opk? Typically you get them two days in a row x

I haven't been keeping track this cycle but it was positive friday night, slightly lighter saturday morning (very close to still looking positive), and much much lighter saturday night. We BD saturday morning.

Yep defo within the fertile window x

I had a similar question because I bd'd both the two days I got positive opks, but then I didn't the night after, which I heard can be the second most important day to do it. I agree- there is lots of conflicting info about it online!!

Within the window :) Sperm can also live for up to 5 days internally in the optimum of environment :) x

I think you did it correctly.
O-1 is the day for BD as to fertilize a egg sperms need to go through capatisation process in female body, which takes around 10 hours. After this sperms can fertilizer the egg.

UPDATE

I must have been in my fertile window as I did get (several) bfp's. However, it seems it was a chemical pregnancy as all tests are now stark white negative and I've been spotting for the past couple of days.

UPDATE

I must have been in my fertile window as I did get (several) bfp's. However, it seems it was a chemical pregnancy as all tests are now stark white negative and I've been spotting for the past couple of days.

Hey Girly,

My Bad I didn't read your post carefully. I though You BDed day before postive OPK.
Actually i can relate with you. In this cycle i got my positive OPK in evening and BD'ed next day morning. I hope that can bring me Sticky BFP :thumbup:

UPDATE

Hey Girly,

My Bad I didn't read your post carefully. I though You BDed day before postive OPK.
Actually i can relate with you. In this cycle i got my positive OPK in evening and BD'ed next day morning. I hope that can bring me Sticky BFP :thumbup:

Good luck!! I hope you get your sticky bean :dust:

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about your chemical. That must be disappointing. I guess you were able to answer your own question though- your timing was right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->