just a moan/big babies

lucybear05

Reaction score
sorry to moan but i just want to have a little moan. Had my 34 week appointment today and was meant to have my bloods take BUT after 1 attempt of trying to get blood she gave up and said i had to go to the path lab at the hospital sometime after christmas and before new year!! Then she measured me and i was measuring 38 weeks rather than 34 and now i just feel rubbish. My last baby was 91b 10oz she was 10 days overdue and i was really hoping this one would be slightly smaller just cos it was so painful last time. I know it sounds selfish but just had that little bit of hope.

o sweety, ur midwife sounds as crappy as mine!! my first baby was a week over and was 8lb 15, im like u SO dont want another big baby, ive told my midwife im worried about it and she just sort of laughed, lol thanks!! my bump is measuring small tho it was measuring 26weeks at 28weeks, but i remember it was the last 2months or so i really got big first time. try not too worry, u could always demand a growth scan, im not entitled to one, but if i get big again i may play up until i get one!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->