just a moan

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by thedog, Dec 20, 2009.

1. thedog

thedog Guest

God my emotionals are really running high, one minute im all happy and the next i'm raging at the o/h.
    This morning i cleaned the bathroom and hoovered and he just sat at his computer, well he wonders why i am like i am.
    I love him so much but i dont think he realises how tired i am, im only 4 weeks 4 days but its already taking its toll, im either feeling sick or exhausted and i know im only at the beginning.
    I know this is tmi but is anybodys urine got a strong smell? i have only noticed this today.
    Rant over i guess :thumbup:

2. auzelia

auzelia Well-Known Member

I can feel your pain and im 4 + 3 weeks, its just so tiring ... I just want to lie in bed all day and fester away until the baby is due but we all know that is not possible :(

3. thedog

thedog Guest

Awwww :-( lets hope things get better eh! i think he doesnt understand the strain seeing as im not showing, problem is i just keep flipping out at him for little things, just simple things which can be solved quickly, poor sodd haha.

I hope you have a long and happy nine months (once the tiredness has worn off abit) xx

4. auzelia

auzelia Well-Known Member

thank you :D

and I wish you the same , I have been really snappy with him as well poor sod. Oh well I get the stretchmarks he gets the raging hormonal me :D

5. kelly2903

kelly2903 mum2princess an expectin

i was snappy in the 1st stage with lo and this one but with lo it stopped at about 18 weeks lol xxxx

6. thedog

thedog Guest

Ah we can blame the hormones, great excuse!
    i feel awful once ive practically shouted down his earhole, but what can you do? Lol! x

7. vermeil

vermeil Mom to 27 week wonder+DD

heh yes I am dead tired too, and emotional. DH said something sweet, I started crying, he asked why and I said I had no clue *laughs*

oh and *coughs* I hear the strong urine is a common thing too no worries

8. thedog

thedog Guest

Okay thanks, could also be that i have the nose scent of a dog at the moment, im smelling things which dont seem to be there haha :)