just a moan

T

thedog

God my emotionals are really running high, one minute im all happy and the next i'm raging at the o/h.
This morning i cleaned the bathroom and hoovered and he just sat at his computer, well he wonders why i am like i am.
I love him so much but i dont think he realises how tired i am, im only 4 weeks 4 days but its already taking its toll, im either feeling sick or exhausted and i know im only at the beginning.
I know this is tmi but is anybodys urine got a strong smell? i have only noticed this today.
Rant over i guess :thumbup:

I can feel your pain and im 4 + 3 weeks, its just so tiring ... I just want to lie in bed all day and fester away until the baby is due but we all know that is not possible :(

Awwww :-( lets hope things get better eh! i think he doesnt understand the strain seeing as im not showing, problem is i just keep flipping out at him for little things, just simple things which can be solved quickly, poor sodd haha.

I hope you have a long and happy nine months (once the tiredness has worn off abit) xx

thank you :D

and I wish you the same , I have been really snappy with him as well poor sod. Oh well I get the stretchmarks he gets the raging hormonal me :D

i was snappy in the 1st stage with lo and this one but with lo it stopped at about 18 weeks lol xxxx

Ah we can blame the hormones, great excuse!
i feel awful once ive practically shouted down his earhole, but what can you do? Lol! x

heh yes I am dead tired too, and emotional. DH said something sweet, I started crying, he asked why and I said I had no clue *laughs*

oh and *coughs* I hear the strong urine is a common thing too no worries

Okay thanks, could also be that i have the nose scent of a dog at the moment, im smelling things which dont seem to be there haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->