just a quick praise for smart nappys!!

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
ok so they're not as soft as blueberry's not as good looking as itti's and dont have as wide a range of fits as BG's but i must say i am very happpy with my smart nappy today!!

daisy hasnt done a poo for 3 days and had a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge and i mean totally immense blowout today! whilst sitting in her bouncy chair while i was making myself dinner. she was kicking her legs and having a good old wriggle time and i didnt realise she'd pooed for a good half hour :blush: bad mummy i no :blush:

BUT no leak no mess nothing - and i must say it stilll doesnt really fit her properly as she's still on the small side of the wieght range!! i am sooo impressed how well it contained the poo !!!

i know i always slate them for being plasticy feeling and only in white and being sized but after today they are rated 5 star by me!!!! :happydance:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had this EXACT same thing yesterday with a smart nappy. 5 stars over here too.

AND they dry SO SO SO fast!

I had this EXACT same thing yesterday with a smart nappy. 5 stars over here too.

AND they dry SO SO SO fast!

i'll second that!!! any stains come out soooo quick in the sun too!!!!(not that we ever have any sun!!)

sara

xxxxxxx

That's good to know! Glad Daisy's poop didn't go all over her bouncer :haha:

xxx

I love my smart nappies and i'm planning on getting more on tuesday, they are brill at night as well, harley is a heavy wetter and there are no leaks after 11 hours sleep and they feel dry against the skin still.
5 stars from us here x

I'm glad everybody seems to like them! I bought two of the starter packs before I found this forum and started seeing all the different kinds out there... I was dreading finding out that they're rubbish.

mothercare own brand :thumbup: £9.99 for trial pack with wrap reusable soaker a few liners n disposable soaker!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

ooo that sounds good will have to have a look x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly