Just a quick question

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
Sorry to gatecrash.. just wondered how many weeks each of you were when your trousers started to feel tight?

xxxxxx

With both of mine, I felt really bloated before I got a Bfp.....that went at just over 4 weeks tho.
With my 1st, I had to go to Mat trousers at about 16 wks, but with this one (2nd), I've been in them since about 10 - 12 weeks.

xx

I've been in stretchy trousers for about a week :dohh: It's all bloat at the moment though!

jeans have felt really uncomfy on me the past few weeks, but im fine with me cotton bottoms.

since i was like 6 weeks or so. My dates were changed by ultrasound so it's confusing to remember.

Mine were tight at about 3 weeks (but I didn't know I was pregnant then!) I've gone up a size since then!

I have been really bloated so haven't even dared to try on my regular skinny jeans because I will probably we depressed lol.

ummmmm since about 8 weeks... mainly bloating but i would say.... at the moment i could be anywhere from 11 to 15 weeks... not sure.. ultrasound on Monday 6th eeep :)

Since 5th week due to bloat. I just feel unfomfortable tucking it all in and then when I sit, the edge of the pants just goes into the tummy and I feel like it's trying to cut the baby in half!

I have 2 pairs of loose-fitting pants and I just wear those. I used to weigh more, so I just have those from old times.

6 weeks, and there getting tighter and tighter! All bloating though, Cant wait for my baby bump!x

i had to buy new trousers at 9 weeks , i was a lovley size 8 and im a size 12 joys of bein preg;)

Thanks girls :)

It's just that I could very well be pregnant atm and i'd be around 6weeks if I am. The last couple of days my jeans have felt a lot tighter around my lower tummy, so I wondered when you all felt that.. which would be around the same time as I've been feeling it :) Yay, fx.

xxx

At about 4 weeks my size 10's were getting very uncomfy so at 6 weeks bought maternity early term jeans in a 12 and feel lots better.

At about 4 weeks my size 10's were getting very uncomfy so at 6 weeks bought maternity early term jeans in a 12 and feel lots better.

ooohhh, early term, can you get maternity clothes for different stages? I am 8 weeks, and just sooooo bloated, so that sounds great!

At 5 weeks already. And all my pants are hipsters - every time I sat down it felt like it was sticking into my uterus.

Between 6 to 8 weeks they were tight with bloating and then they went down and I felt thin again. Woke up this morning and now there is no chance of fastening em! Using the bobble trick holding them together! Gutted - thought I would make it to 20 weeks in these trousers but excited about the bump! May just carry on a few weeks with the bobble :lol: xx

I noticed I was undoing the buttons on some of my trouers last week. I asked the Dr if it is normal to be quite big already...he said it will be all the fluid around everything that is changing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->