Just a quick question

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Lyrah, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Lyrah

Lyrah Mummy to my beautiful H<3

Sorry to gatecrash.. just wondered how many weeks each of you were when your trousers started to feel tight?

xxxxxx

2. WelshGirl

WelshGirl Mummy at last!!

With both of mine, I felt really bloated before I got a Bfp.....that went at just over 4 weeks tho.
    With my 1st, I had to go to Mat trousers at about 16 wks, but with this one (2nd), I've been in them since about 10 - 12 weeks.

xx

3. Monkeh

Monkeh Dexter's Mummy

I've been in stretchy trousers for about a week :dohh: It's all bloat at the moment though!

4. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

jeans have felt really uncomfy on me the past few weeks, but im fine with me cotton bottoms.

5. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

since i was like 6 weeks or so. My dates were changed by ultrasound so it's confusing to remember.

6. Angel2Fire

Angel2Fire Well-Known Member

Mine were tight at about 3 weeks (but I didn't know I was pregnant then!) I've gone up a size since then!

7. esther

esther Mum to Layla born June 09

I have been really bloated so haven't even dared to try on my regular skinny jeans because I will probably we depressed lol.

8. mummy to be

mummy to be Cautiously Pregnant

ummmmm since about 8 weeks... mainly bloating but i would say.... at the moment i could be anywhere from 11 to 15 weeks... not sure.. ultrasound on Monday 6th eeep :)

9. Jossie

Jossie Well-Known Member

Since 5th week due to bloat. I just feel unfomfortable tucking it all in and then when I sit, the edge of the pants just goes into the tummy and I feel like it's trying to cut the baby in half!

I have 2 pairs of loose-fitting pants and I just wear those. I used to weigh more, so I just have those from old times.

10. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

6 weeks, and there getting tighter and tighter! All bloating though, Cant wait for my baby bump!x

11. Mummi2b

Mummi2b x Mummy to Adrhianna x

i had to buy new trousers at 9 weeks , i was a lovley size 8 and im a size 12 joys of bein preg;)

12. Lyrah

Lyrah Mummy to my beautiful H<3

Thanks girls :)

It's just that I could very well be pregnant atm and i'd be around 6weeks if I am. The last couple of days my jeans have felt a lot tighter around my lower tummy, so I wondered when you all felt that.. which would be around the same time as I've been feeling it :) Yay, fx.

xxx

13. cybermum

cybermum MUM TO 2 BOYS.

At about 4 weeks my size 10's were getting very uncomfy so at 6 weeks bought maternity early term jeans in a 12 and feel lots better.

14. AnnaHughes

AnnaHughes Well-Known Member

ooohhh, early term, can you get maternity clothes for different stages? I am 8 weeks, and just sooooo bloated, so that sounds great!

15. Raqual24

Raqual24 Well-Known Member

At 5 weeks already. And all my pants are hipsters - every time I sat down it felt like it was sticking into my uterus.

16. jms895

jms895 Well-Known Member

Between 6 to 8 weeks they were tight with bloating and then they went down and I felt thin again. Woke up this morning and now there is no chance of fastening em! Using the bobble trick holding them together! Gutted - thought I would make it to 20 weeks in these trousers but excited about the bump! May just carry on a few weeks with the bobble :lol: xx

17. Gemma Lou

Gemma Lou Well-Known Member

I noticed I was undoing the buttons on some of my trouers last week. I asked the Dr if it is normal to be quite big already...he said it will be all the fluid around everything that is changing!