Just a quick update for u all....xx

Discussion in 'Second Trimester Losses' started by kayleigh89, Jun 8, 2011.

1. kayleigh89

kayleigh89 Well-Known Member

Well its a month today since i gave birth to my lil boy still born at 24 weeks....The whole four weeks have been heartbraking but i am starting to finally find my feet and feel myself :)
    Dont get me wrong i still feel very low but i am trying to now move forward and get things sorted -

When i had my bloods taken at beginning of the pregnancy i wasnt amune to Rubella so im having the vaccine 2moz so thats a start thank god.

Then i have just got to wait for Angel Braydens PM results which can take up too 3 months so another 2 months left just hope we get answers.

Then i will be on my way to my TTC journey again!!

Although after ya Rubella vacine apparently you have to wait a few months is that true? anyone know lols? xxX

Thanks for reading all, hugs n kisses ur way!!

Rip Angel Brayden xx

2. helloeveryone

helloeveryone Well-Known Member

Not much to say but, :hugs::hugs: and glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.xxxx

3. FunToRun

FunToRun Well-Known Member

:hugs: Sorry have no idea. X

4. jojo23

jojo23 mum to 1 angel baby

:hugs: hun, no idea on the rubella thing best to ask the doctors but either way at least you can start the ball rolling now xxxxx best of luck xxxxxx

5. SassyLou

SassyLou Well-Known Member

No idea on the rubella thing :hugs:

6. Thaynes

Thaynes Mommy and Wifey

I think that's the shot they told me I had to wait three months after getting it before ttc.:hugs:

7. dippydo

dippydo Member

Yes I was told 3 months too

8. mommy2lilmen

mommy2lilmen Well-Known Member

:hugs: sorry for your loss
    Yes, you have to wait to get pregnant after as it can cause disorders, misscarriage etc etc. Google RUBELLA vaccine in pregnancy. I did it here for you, so you can read it as to why and if its true and so forth. Where I am from it says to wait a month tho.

https://www.health.gov.on.ca/english/public/pub/immun/mmr.html
    https://www.vaccineinformation.org/rubella/qandavax.asp

Rubella (German Measles)
    Rubella is very dangerous in pregnant women. If a woman gets rubella in the early part of a pregnancy, it is very likely that her baby will die or be severely handicapped. The most common handicaps are blindness, deafness, mental ******ation and heart defects.

I underlined the top part because i copied it from the first link, now if the woman gets the vaccine, it is told that she has to wait because it is a LIVE vaccine...therefor it acts as IF she has contracted the disease adn should be treated as one.

Hope this helps you all. :)