Just a quick update for u all....xx

kayleigh89

Reaction score
Well its a month today since i gave birth to my lil boy still born at 24 weeks....The whole four weeks have been heartbraking but i am starting to finally find my feet and feel myself :)
Dont get me wrong i still feel very low but i am trying to now move forward and get things sorted -

When i had my bloods taken at beginning of the pregnancy i wasnt amune to Rubella so im having the vaccine 2moz so thats a start thank god.

Then i have just got to wait for Angel Braydens PM results which can take up too 3 months so another 2 months left just hope we get answers.

Then i will be on my way to my TTC journey again!!

Although after ya Rubella vacine apparently you have to wait a few months is that true? anyone know lols? xxX

Thanks for reading all, hugs n kisses ur way!!

Rip Angel Brayden xx

Not much to say but, :hugs::hugs: and glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.xxxx

:hugs: hun, no idea on the rubella thing best to ask the doctors but either way at least you can start the ball rolling now xxxxx best of luck xxxxxx

I think that's the shot they told me I had to wait three months after getting it before ttc.:hugs:

:hugs: sorry for your loss
Yes, you have to wait to get pregnant after as it can cause disorders, misscarriage etc etc. Google RUBELLA vaccine in pregnancy. I did it here for you, so you can read it as to why and if its true and so forth. Where I am from it says to wait a month tho.

https://www.health.gov.on.ca/english/public/pub/immun/mmr.html
https://www.vaccineinformation.org/rubella/qandavax.asp

Rubella (German Measles)
Rubella is very dangerous in pregnant women. If a woman gets rubella in the early part of a pregnancy, it is very likely that her baby will die or be severely handicapped. The most common handicaps are blindness, deafness, mental ******ation and heart defects.

I underlined the top part because i copied it from the first link, now if the woman gets the vaccine, it is told that she has to wait because it is a LIVE vaccine...therefor it acts as IF she has contracted the disease adn should be treated as one.

Hope this helps you all. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->