Just a quickie...

Tabs

Mummy to Morgan & Niamh!
Reaction score
... things have been chaotic here the last couple of days as we found out on Wednesday that we got the house we've been waiting to hear about the last four weeks.... and we move in tomorrow!!! Still no where near to finishing the packing!!!

Got Morgan weighed yesterday and the little chubber now weighs 12lbs!!!!!! And the poor chick has her second lot of jabs on Tuesday afternoon..... Calpol at the ready!!!

Got a "man with a van" coming tomorrow afternoon and got him and his Transit for a great price, which will make life easier!

We're having to change over to Virgin (Booooooo!!!) from Sky, as the new house hasn't got a BT line and the cheeky buggers want £125 to install a BT line!!!! But seemed to have got a good deal from Mr Branson's cronies.... but God help them if we have problems!! The earliest they can come and install everything is next Friday 10th, so after tonight, I'll be internet-less for about a week!

So you lot be good and I expect you all to have a drink (albeit non-alcoholic for you BF's!!!) on Wednesday for my birthday!! (Cheeky plug I know!!!)

If anything major happens, I'll let Kerry know, but I doubt much will happen in 7 days.... although knowing me, it probably will!!!!!

Don't miss me too much will you and I'll be back as soon as I can!!

Me loves you long time!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: hope the move goes well hun take care xxxxxxxx

I tell ya what, two days notice is NOT enough to move house at the best of times, let alone with a baby to sort out!!

Think I might need to double up on my BP tablets tonight!!!!
:rofl:

ah bless dont know how ur managing i know i couldnt x

Good luck with the move and happy birthday for Wednesday! Come back soon! :hugs: x

Happy moving and happy birthday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"