Just a random bunch of things...

ciarhwyfar

3 time Mum
Reaction score
Today is 24 weeks. After I started having random bleeding off and on for the last five weeks, I wasn't sure we were going to make it this far. Don't have any explanations for most of it (though I bet I know what it was the first time :blush:) and had something odd yesterday. I just want to make it to full term. Keeping fingers crossed that we have managed to get past all the problems. Both of my other pregnancies were problem free so it is kind of frustrating not really having any experience.

My OH has been wonderful. There have been a few times we have had some misunderstandings but he has been very patient in getting them sorted out. I am so lucky to have him.

We might be moving house late this summer/early fall so that could be very .... interesting. I expect that we will know by early July what the plans are for that. The house is very crowded so that is why we are looking but if we have to wait until next year, we wait. I'm not sure if it will be better or not.

Not ready for third trimester yet and talks of birth plans and hospital policies. Trying to take one day at a time.

So what is going on with you?

Hope everything gets better for you as far as the bleeding. :( and good luck on the move, I know how you feel with things being cramped!

Fingers crossed all is ok with the bleeding. I'm moving in 2 weeks too, stressing out a lot as it's our first place together and we still have so much to buy :wacko:

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->