Just a small update.

NinjaKitty5

Reaction score
Hello all!
I was in the ER Saturday evening for horrible kidney pain.
so while i was there they did lab work and an ultrasound just to make sure the pregnancy was in the right place.
well the good news is the pregnancy is in the right place.
as of that day i was 5 weeks and 6 days. my labs were 15,649 (they were previously 2,700 on the 7th.
the Dr said the ultrasound looked fantastic but there wasn't a heartbeat yet, and he said the baby was so tiny at this point they couldn't give me an accurate. I guess my question is has anyone had a similar experience and everything be ok?
Do my numbers look good?
i'm now 6 weeks and 1 day according to my app. But due to my D&C and not having a cycle in between its hard to tell when i conceived. i got my first light positive test on Feb 26th after getting countless negatives so we are assuming it happened around the 14th. i know i should be on :cloud9: but the no heartbeat kind of has me scared :/ My first appointment with my Ob/gyn isn't until April 12th. so I've got a couple more weeks to go.

5 weeks is super early to see a heartbeat. With my dd I had a scan at 6+2 and there was no heartbeat but by 7+4 it was clearly there. Plus long as your Hcg is rising then your numbers are good. All that matters is that it's rising how it should. Numbers can vary massively. In my last pregnancy I was only just over 1046 at 5+6. But my daughter is six months old now so that shows numbers don't need to be high for a successful pregnancy. Try to relax a little, everything sounds great! Good luck for your next appointment! :)

5 weeks is super early to see a heartbeat. With my dd I had a scan at 6+2 and there was no heartbeat but by 7+4 it was clearly there. Plus long as your Hcg is rising then your numbers are good. All that matters is that it's rising how it should. Numbers can vary massively. In my last pregnancy I was only just over 1046 at 5+6. But my daughter is six months old now so that shows numbers don't need to be high for a successful pregnancy. Try to relax a little, everything sounds great! Good luck for your next appointment! :)

Thank you very much for the reply <3 i'm trying to relax :/ it's just super hard after having three miscarriages :/ i know there is no since in worrying over something that may not happen.

It's not that easy though is it. I was the same in my last pregnancy with DD. I just took it one day at a time and tried to enjoy every second, it was hard though. I'm a nervous wreck this pregnancy too. Don't be too hard on yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->