Just a vent....

Just1Plz

Reaction score
On Thursday I woke up with pinkeye. Where I got it from I have no clue but no one in my house or my job had it. I've been taking the eye drops from it but I've been having the worst stabbing pain in my eye. And it's only in one eye. And I've had a headache the since I got pink eye.

None of this probably has anything to do with being in my TWW or any early signs of pregnancy but...... Has anyone had anything weird happen to them during their TWW? Something completely not normal?

hey :) sorry about your pinkeye.. that totally sucks :( sometimes hot compresses can help with the irritation. For me, one time I fainted in the shower during my TWW and decided to take a pregnancy test...low and behold, it was positive (and DH and I only DTD twice that month), so weird things can happen in the TWW! hang in there :)

My weird one was a yeast infection. I never get them. Yeast infection and positive pregnancy test same day with my daughter!

my weird thing in the TWW was blocked ears lol (also connected to the sinuses, like the eyes!) and a lot of sneezing. looked it up and apparently all that stuff is called 'pregnancy rhinitis'. it was actually 1 of the main reasons i took a test! came back positive and now i have a beautiful almost two year old!

my weird thing in the TWW was blocked ears lol (also connected to the sinuses, like the eyes!) and a lot of sneezing. looked it up and apparently all that stuff is called 'pregnancy rhinitis'. it was actually 1 of the main reasons i took a test! came back positive and now i have a beautiful almost two year old!

I never knew there was such a thing. Thanks. :flower:
My eye is still hurting. It goes from being dry to me feeling like I'm being stabbed in it. I don't get it. I thought the medicine the doctor gave me would have been working by now. :dohh:

i thought I had Cystitis which i've nt had since a child. I'm glad I held off self treatment with shop bought drugs and just flushed it through with cranberry and lots of fluids. It never crossed my mind it could be pregnancy related as we DTD once that month on Day 9/10 and weren't actually trying.

if your eye is still hurting, I would recommend going back to the dr. My mom had what they THOUGHT was pinkeye recently, and it was hurting still after 3 days of medicine. When she went back in to the eye doctor, she found out her lid was infected and almost had ulcers.. he said she was lucky to come in when she did or it would have gotten way worse.. so I guess better to let them know that the meds are not helping so that they can find out if it is something other than just standard pinkeye. That sounds so painful :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"