Just after youve given birth...

I looked 6 months pregnant on the photos! thing is after being like 9 months pregnant you feel like a size 10 lol! its only when you look back at the photos you realise you actually still looked pregnant for a few days after :lol: you can probably expect lots of baggy skin too unless your one of the very few people that doesnt get it! xxx

I had Thomas on the Sunday at 12.17pm and we went to Morrisons on the Monday night about 7pm and a lady asked me how long I had left! I was gutted!! Then Crhis walked round the corner with the Trolley and she said 'Eeeee Im so sorry he must be only a day old.' I said 'Actually he is, he was born yesterday.' She felt awful and couldnt believe I was up and about!

Anyway point of that story lol is that I still looked about 6 months pregnant after having Thomas (and I STILL couldnt get my coat fastened :( ) but it went down about 3 weeks after for me. Im still not in my pre preg jeans yet though and he is 7 weeks old, but I am trying to lose the weight by going the gym xx

After youve given birth, like that day and the next, what does your belly look like?
Does it flop and go saggy (as I assume the skin needs time to spring back) or do you look still pregnant but just less so?

Just wondered what to expect :blush:

depends on how many kids you have, with my first it looked like a five month pregnant belly for a few days, then got back to a two month pregnant belly... for good!

After youve given birth, like that day and the next, what does your belly look like?
Does it flop and go saggy (as I assume the skin needs time to spring back) or do you look still pregnant but just less so?

Just wondered what to expect :blush:

depends on how many kids you have, with my first it looked like a five month pregnant belly for a few days, then got back to a two month pregnant belly... for good!

Yup! Me too! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"