Just an experiment...

J

JayleighAnn

I read on peeonastick.com that there is some evidence to suggest the OPK's might be able to pick up pregnany.

Well I thought I'd experiment, and since I'm deffinatly not ovulating the test could of only picked up my pregnancy.

(Sorry the pick is dark)

DSCF0661.JPG

Lol if I'm honest, I didnt believe POAS.com :blush: I had to try it for myself

Brill! Hope my OPK's look like that in a few days!!! :D

Wow that's dark! Good to know if I ever run out of pregnancy tests as I have hundreds of opks :laugh2: x

Yes.... after you become pregnant, your LH increases and stays elevated!! Good experiment!!

I posted this on the PG thread, but I thought I would add mine here as well... I had a BFP on the first test (top) and the bottom test was today @ 15 DPO (ignore the date on the stick.... very sleepy!)

Attachments

• opkedit.jpg
    opkedit.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 42
Oh girls, I've been sucked into the OPK as HPT vortex and I'm lost....help?

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests-gallery/73139-should-do-pic-attached.html

An opk can not only pick up the lh hormone which surges 12-36hours prior to ovulation but also picks up hcg the pregnancy hormone - so testing with an opk when confirmed pregnant will result in a postive opk stick! Cool experiment xxx

Interesting, but I am getting a negative PT, but a positive OPK at 14DPO. So, perhaps it would be positive anyways???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->