• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Just another rant-terrible cough, want to cry!

jojo74

Mummy of ds and dd
Reaction score
Hi all, I started with sore throat last week which developed into cough Friday, by Saturday I had lost my voice completely through coughing(much to hubbies delight!) it has continued until now, I ended up sleeping on sofa so that hubby could get some sleep! To make matters worse ds became poorly yesterday with temp, headache etc to he not going to nursery today. I have got zero energy, just want to cry:nope:

Oh hunny I suggest snuggling on the sofa all day with your little boy and watching crap telly and eating comfort food xxx :hugs:

Hubby just phoned to say he cancelled his meeting so will be home at 11.30, it's just so rubbish that there is nothing u can take!

How are you doing? Is it your scan this week? Xx

Aw I feel for you... DH has had a high temp and bad cough and is just getting over it, DS has a cough and horrible hand, foot and mouth disease which combined with his eczema isn't good, today I feel loaded with the cold and we go on hols on sat, just Ireland but it's our first in two years! Get well soon x

Oh no, u poor thing! It's so awful when whole family gets ill, hope u get better soon and enjoy your hols xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"