Just baby danced, and..

xsugarplumx

Reaction score
I'm currently doing the 'elevated hips' I read if you put your legs up or elevate them, it'll help the little swimmers. Even though I'm not cycling yet, I feel I should do this to get in the habit for the next months to come. But I HATE the feeling of the wetness. If we weren't TTC, I'd of cleaned up already. Does anyone else feel this way, or am I just that more weird?!?!

I don't like that feeling either Lol like you're swimming in your own juices..... Yuck lol hope that wasn't too graphic :/

Exactly! You're just like; 'oh, ewie!!!' And just need ANYTHING to distract that the baby gravy is just hanging out lok

Hate it!!!!!
I normally don't wear underwear under my pjs, but in an attempt to distract myself, I pulled out the granny panties to sleep in after sex lol.
Thought maybe I'd try not going to the washroom afterwards this month, see if that works! I was waiting 30 mins before.

Good luck keeping this hips up!

I never thought of just wearing some undies and trapping the suckers in! Lol! Thanks for the tip xx

hey but isnt it always recommended to wash and pee after bding..to prevent UTI..??
As I lay down for some good time then wash myself and pee..so thats wht I do to clean myself..is it bad wrt ttc?

I never thought of just wearing some undies and trapping the suckers in! Lol! Thanks for the tip xx

lol not sure if it will work but I figure I might not feel it trickle out (sorry that's tmi and disgusting)

I usually just do it before bed and fall asleep with out any undies on cause I heard the stuff that trickles out is dead anyway??

I usually just do it before bed and fall asleep with out any undies on cause I heard the stuff that trickles out is dead anyway??

I wish I could fall asleep! I've been woken up by the gross feeling. Lol. I just don't want to feel it there at all!!
I'll probably end up going to the washroom after waiting 30 mins. We'll see next time we bd!

I keep a towel handy and slide it under myself and just kinda fold a bit if it up between my legs and over the top. Just so I can't feel the sliding bits and the stuff that fell out straight away lol.
I just lay down 5 min or so then go the loo.

Good idea! We BD'd tonight and now my, uh, hole (excuse the graphicness) is SORE like we've been BD'ing for days! And it itches! Ouuuuch. X-X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->