Just back from hospital

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
I fell this afternoon chasing after DS we were playing and clumsy me falls flat over the step straight on to my belly :cry: Had pains so got a bath to try ease them which didn't help, so DH decided hospital trip was needed.
Been sat there 2hrs (really quick) to be told to go back Tuesday for a scan.
Dr listened to my heart then my stomach/lower stomach, had a feel and told me I had no reason to go there today!! Was fuming as I am in pain and thought it was best but I guess Dr's know best..................rant over :haha:

Drs - idiots some of them. How do they qualify? They have no people skills or compassion (some do but ive not met one yet) i think going to hos was the right thing to do and they shud do an ultrasound they wud if they suspected an ectopic so they must have them there.
On the other side of the coin your baby will be well protected in there. Sure it wil be fine x

i honestly dont feel doctors know best at all i believe a woman knows her own body and knows theres something wrong, i fell at 30 weeks and went to hospital only to be shouted at that i was wasting there time as i only had a small spot of brown blood only to end up in the following night gushing as my placenta had a tear in it luckily enough the bleeding stopped after a week and i carried to full term but when i think to the stupid doctor who told me to go home and how much of a hypercondriact i was being even showing up im raging, good ur getting a scan on tuesday hun i hope theres nothing wrong in early pregnancy there generally really cushioned and protected :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->