Just been given Clomid! Exciting!

babyloulou

1 beautiful baby boy!
Reaction score
After my OH's SA improved we have been given clomid today! The Doc cancelled the IVF refferal and has given us 6 months on Clomid! :thumbup:

I am sooooo excited! Although I have 10 days of Norethisterone to take first! :? I just want to get on with it! I really hope I ovulate on it as I have never ovulated before in my life!

It is so exciting! Good luck hun, I hope you get a BFP! XXX

Thanks both of you - feeling like rubbish on the Norethisterone at the moment- feels like terrible PMT!! :-(

Just trying to ignore it and keep thinking about starting Clomid!!

I really hope the clomid is a success for you! Good luck!

Hey good luck with everything.

I have been given clomid after year and half visiting gynae doc and getting a very poor service! I was given five days of norethisterone first and then started clomid 50mg cd 2-6 and have taken the last one today so feeling very excited and very impatient lol!!

Hope it goes well for you xx

Goodluck hun, i am trying to lower my BMI so I can get Clomid, very excited for you, goodluck!!

Just one tip take it at night you should sleep through the side effects.

hope the clomid works for you hun, it has good results with alot of people on here xx

good luck hunni! im on my 3rd cycle of 50mg clomid days 2-6 & luckily havent had any side effects. Hoping we both get a BFP very soon! x

Good luck hun on the clomid. I hope you get your bfp.

Thanks for your replies everyone- and good luck everyone else too! :flower:

I am on day 6 of the Norethisterone so far (4 days left to go)
and I have never felt so rough!! I know people say Clomid has side effects but I can't imagine anything else giving worse side effects than this!! I am in a terrible mood (I would say 'mood-swings' but to be honest it has been constant for 6 days!) I am crying, shouting- the whole works. I have headaches, sore boobs, intense burning sensation around cervix area, stomach cramps, dizziness, hot flashes, nausea and my eczema has flared up terribly! And for the last two days I have developed an awful cold, sore throat and cough! I hope I don't have to take these again! :wacko:

I wonder if it's because I have never ovulated on my own - so my body isn't used to the rise in progesterone and temperature!? Who knows :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->