Just been sick again :'( WHY ISN'T IT STOPPING!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by KamKol, Dec 20, 2009.

1. KamKol

KamKol Mother of one

I'm 22 weeks pregnant...nearly 23, and just got up from bed and been sick. Been squirming since half 12 and ended up vomitting at 1. Can't get back to sleep now because I feel crap. :cry:

What's best to eat now that I have an empty stomach? It's growling viciously! The only thing I have accessible to me is a banana.

2. tonyamanda

tonyamanda 3rd trimester

:hugs: some pregnant women are sick right up till the baby comes out.. i was with my second and looks like its happening with my third.. hopefully it eases for you eventually hun
    yep fruit is a great thing to eat once you have been sick.. its healthy and will give you the energy you lost

3. lottie_2007

lottie_2007 Mummy of 3!!

I was sick until about 26 weeks with this one and it has just returned in the last week! Can't promise it gets better and i know how crap it makes you feel but the weeks will go quickly :hugs:

4. Jadey121

Jadey121 Mummy of 2. Expecting No3

I still get waves of sickness :( I eat little and often!

5. cath

cath Well-Known Member

I has awful MS up until about 25 weeks. I had resigned myself to having it throughout the whole pregnancy, then it just started to clear up. The nausea has come back a bit over the last few days but its not that constant,horrible feeling like I had in the early days and at least I'm not actually being sick like I was in 1st & 2nd Tri. Hope yours goes soon :hugs: