just been told poss endimetriosis

precious77

Reaction score
Went docs this morning to find out the results of my scan to see if I had any cysts, turns out no cysts, ovaries uterus look fine but I have fluid filled sac at opening of fallopian tube and something somewhere else cant remember what she called it, but she said it all points to endimetriosis. SO now got go to gynae on 9th july and they will probably want to do a laparoscopy. If it is then I have a fluid sac blocking one tube. I'm guessing trying for a baby is not likely to be on the cards much longer then if I do have it :cry:(I'm also 35).
Af due today so just waiting for her to show up now.
Has anyone ever had this and still gotten pregnant or know anyone who has?

goodluck and :dust: to you all x

No I'm sorry I can't shed any light but just wanted to say that 35 is NOT old. It's the age of your eggs that matter...some women are super young but have old eggs and someone women are in their 40's but have young eggs....I think you should get this procedure done and then just do what you can to boost your egg quality and not give up hope if this is something you really want!!! It's ok to be sad and worried...but there is so much support on this site.....don't give up if your not ready!!!

Thank you for your reply Chulie.
I'm def not ready to give up, I didn't realise about the egg age thing.
Yeah I will see what the gynae have to say and if its needed and if surgery is needed to get rid of it to help with fertility then I will get it done and then continue to try all I can.
Thank you for your encouragement, it was just a bit of a shock when I was told yesterday and you have helped me regain some hope x

Hey, I was told last month that I might have endo after getting a scan to check for cysts. They found a 4cm cyst filled with blood which is why they thought endo. I seen a gyno and he said to get another scan to see if it might have reduced in size. I'm just waiting for another scan. In the meantime I've googled loads about endo as I couldn't help myself lol and after talking about it, my friend told me she has it! She just never spoke about it! She has a gorgeous little 9 month old girl :) she also said she knows 2 others with kids and said there are lots of treatments these days.

Hopefully we don't have it, but if we do, there is hope :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->