• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Just begun 2ww

Liltrinabelle

Matthew aged 2
Reaction score
1dpo and hoping I'm going to be pregnant. I'm so impatient. I really want to know if I am pregnant. It's only my first month and don't want to get my hopes up. First time I had a baby he was unplanned and conceived first time not using protection. I never thought I would as I was 10 days into my cycle and he pulled out. Obviously my OH has very determined :spermy: . Hopefully 2 and a half years later theyll still be as determined. Plus hope I'm just as fertile.

Hope I got my :bfp: because I'm probably the most impatient woman in to world. I can't wait for anything.

How do you ladies cope?

I cope by pretty much stalking this site :haha:
It's hard b/c I don't want to tell my DH all of my symptoms b/c he seems to be more disappointed than me when that bfn shows.
But I know I can post all of my pains and twinges here and talk with women that are going thru the same frustrations. It's very comforting to be able to vent a bit in my time of need and then also help someone else that is in the same boat.

I've had pains but think they were ovulation pains. Not quite sure. I thought they had stopped but had some today as well. Definitely not :AF: pains as suffer really bad with them. Had them for probably 7 days now. :wacko: Just not sure what that means.

Are you sure you've just O'd? & days of O pain is a bit much.
I have had mild/dull uterine cramps for the past 8 days now but I am 14dpo, so I'm hoping that I'm feeling my uterus make room for a baby.
Are you experiencing anything else yet?

The pain feels like period pain but milder than that. Plus it's got milder each day. *Shrugs* It's very strange. I've also had a few bad headaches this week but don't know if it is just stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"