Just being nosey! How often are u ladies having sexytime lol

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by babyhopes2010, Mar 31, 2011.

1. babyhopes2010

babyhopes2010 one boy one girl.perfect!

I think its been like once a week:haha:
    before it was like 4-5 times a week lol sometimes every night.

How often do u have sexy time with ur husband/partner?

2. mummylove

mummylove Well-Known Member

Im really not in the mood at the min but me and OH talked about it and we agreed even if its once a week his find with it I just think its not fair on him to go without

3. xSamanthax

xSamanthax DD1, DS1 and 1 Angel

I'm really not in the mood for it at the moment, but i still do other stuff to my OH so he isn't missing out :blush:

4. tweedy

tweedy Well-Known Member

me and oh are not very sexy people, we would do it about twice a month normally, and with having to go at it every other night for a week to actually get pregnant, we're both glad of a few months to recover, we fool arround and play in other ways, but with a 2 year old, full time jobs, house to keep and now nearly 9 weeks pregnant, it'd just not a priority for us. maybe in the next tri we'll get back on the wagon, but neither of us feel the pressure so its all good.

5. Jaybear5

Jaybear5 Pregnant with baby #2

Errrm we are just not having any lol
    I'm so tired all the time it's the last thing I want! Hopefully I can make it up to him in the 2nd Tri when I'm 'blooming' and up for it :p x x

6. MrsMalowey

MrsMalowey Mummy to Sophie

lol, we havent actually DTD for about a month but we have done other stuff at least once a week. I just cant be bothered, lol that sounds awaful. I do feel my libido coming back a little bit now im not being sick and tired all the time!

7. purechaos109

purechaos109 Mom to a Perfect Pair

lol!! Good to know others are going through the same thing I am! Now when DH says "you got my seed now you don't want any" (joking of course its his way of saying he wishes I would agree to sex lol) I can say most of the people I have talked to aren't really in the mood either lol!!

DH and I DTD prob 1-2x a week we use to do it every other day sometimes every day (minus AF days)! Its drivin DH crazy lol!!

8. nickyXjayno

nickyXjayno Guest

Ha have had the implant for years and it crippled my sex drive so would go for months without sex and not even care!
    Went back on the pill two months ago and my sex drive shot right up andwe were having sex 3 to 4 times a week.
    I was gagging for it!

Course now I'm pregnant and he half believes I was purposefully trying to get pregnant wanting all that sex o_O.

So now I doubt he'll ever sleep with me again!

9. krissi

krissi Mummy and pregs with No.2

We used to DTD every day and now its probably 3-4 times a week but if I am not in the mood no chance!!

10. ttcnewbie123

ttcnewbie123 Well-Known Member

We used to DTD every day too, now its probably 3-4 times a week x

11. LittleMum

LittleMum Mum to 22 mth old and ttc

Used to be 5 times a week, now it's more like once! I'm just far too tired! lol

12. hulahoop09

hulahoop09 Mum to lg and pg #2

We have 'attempted' twice since start of feb but not been full on as I have found it uncomfortable and scary!!!

xx

13. shortie1990

shortie1990 Mummy to two under 2 :)

It all depends, some weeks we'd have lots if sexy time, an then otter times it can be a couple of weeks with out if we're busy, if OH has been working hard I'm usually in bed before him, and he gets up before me, and at the moment, we've a nearly 9 month old in bed with us because I haven't fit the energy to try and get him in his cot (he only used to sleep the first part of the night in his cot, which was perfect

14. Bluebell1

Bluebell1 Mummy to 1 baby girl

During my sickness weeks once a week 7-9, now every other day.

15. stouffer

stouffer Well-Known Member

Before TTC we probably did it 2-3 times a week. Now it's about once a week.

I would like it more (woohoo a nice symptom of pregnancy!) but a combination of me being tired really early in the evening and hubby getting up for work 10 minutes before he needs to leave means we can't seem to get around to it on week days.

16. BabyDeacon

BabyDeacon Mum1DS 1angel 1cooking

weve done it 2 times since finding out (i was 4+5 now 11+2)

17. DanniBear

DanniBear Well-Known Member

Everythings the same in my bedroom, my extra large boobs are doing it for my partner! When I fell preggers, I had multiple orgasms!

18. traceyann1980

traceyann1980 Well-Known Member

We were very active before I fell pg, once a day. Now it's every other day but it's nice as when we don't we are still incredibly affectionate...the only reason it's not more is how tired I've been and I've been getting my nausea in the evenings. We do make an effort to put time aside for each other as I want to keep 'us' as much as possible. We ate best friends too so we don't find it a burden sharing each others company. We have a pact that twice a month now we will go and do something nice just the two of us as we won't have much time when baby is here. The other two weekends a month we do something special with my DS.

19. jac33

jac33 Well-Known Member

I really can't be bothered with it at all. had red spotting for a few weeks which has stopped now but don't want to dtd incase it starts again :(

20. LizziesGrape

LizziesGrape Well-Known Member

Had none at all, its just a total turn off for me, i want my own space too, too many cuddles are making me claustrophobic!! :S