Just booked a private scan.update!!!

Mumof12

Reaction score
Just booked a private scan for Tue the 18th of Oct when I should be between 8w 5 d and 9 weeks 1 d wanted to do this before I went to doc/ mw as don't see the point booking in if I'm having a mc again had 2 mmc in last few yrs at 11 w with baby's heart stopping at 7w 5 d both times had my last child in between the mmc but last pregnancy was a mmc ,anyway not much point going to mw as last two times she's tried to get me into epau and they couldn't get me in for 2 weeks by which time I'd mcd mw was pretty disgusted about this but nothing she could do so thought I would wait long enough after previous losses at 7w 5 d so hopefully I will know either way at this point,my other two losses I knew when they happened through loss of symptoms as I've had a lot of children I just knew now I've had really bad ms which seems to have eased off this evening but will see what tomorrow brings as I'm around 7 w to 7 w 4 d so getting pretty nervous now ,anyway sorry for rambling will update when I've had my scan fxd x

I'd be doing, and have done the same! Thank heavens for private scans!
I didnt book in until after my NT scan last time as when I phoned the MW at 10w they couldn't see me for a month! Like you I get fed up with booking in early too!

Not long to wait before you can see you bubba!! Roll on next week! Bet all is perfect :cloud9:

Thanks Dan-o feeling slightly worried as have bad ms up till this evening gonna c what tomorrow brings,glad u understand please let me know when you have your scan and fxd all goes well for u ,great minds think alike lol x

Pretty certain it's all over for me will update when I can x

I'm so sorry I'm sending positive thoughts your way. Don't lose hope yet! I'm hoping everything will be ok and that you get wonderful news at your scan.

What makes you think it is all over? I hope the scan bring his good news!!!

I have 12 children and had ms with all of them I've had 2 early mc and 2 mmc and I know a sudden loss of symptoms especially ms stopping abruptly like from wanting to put my head down toilet bowl to I can eat anything no nausea nothing means the end for me,I just know and every other time I just " knew" I was right I know some people's symptoms come and go but it's just not how it goes for me ,good luck to all of u ,good luck Dan-o hope everything goes great for u xx

I know what you mean about gut feeling, but I have been fooled in the past and things have been fine (and vice versa) everything crossed for you hun, bet everything's perfect :hugs:

Ok I now have an update for u all it seems Dan-O u were right all along ,just got back from my private scan and drum roll please !!!! Haha baby with heartbeat measuring 9 wks 1 day so all I can say if I can be wrong after 12 pregnancys about symptoms anyone can symptoms I now realise are NOT the answer to everything here's a few blurry jellybean pics lol:happydance:

Attachments

• IMAG0534_1.jpg
    IMAG0534_1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 27
Can't load the other 2 pics as my phone is basically a price of sh*t lol and won't let me haha x

Thank you ladies,oh and also I was certain I was at least a few days or so behind but for the first time in my 12 pregnancys I am actually either bang on dates or 1 day ahead as can't remember lmp date lol I'm quite shocked by this as I usually ovulate late sometimes very late so was very happy and surprised to say the least ,and I'm not much of an emotional person but I think the shock that everything was ok really got me as I was convinced otherwise and I made my friend jump as I burst out crying and shaking lol.xxx

Wow!! Congratulations!! That's wonderful news! Life likes to throw us those curve balls hey?

Aww, wonderful update!! So pleased for you hun xxx :cloud9:

Ps. Mines Friday! X

Thanks Dan will b checking in on Friday to see how it went ,hopefully all will b good fxd xxxc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->