• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Just booked my Babybond Gender Scan!!

msangie11

Reaction score
I'm so excited, DH and I have just booked our gender scan at the Heathrow Babybond for next Saturday 25th April when I'll be 16+1.

I know I'm being impatient as I will be able to find out at my 20 week scan on 20th May but I just want to know now.

I have also heard that the service by Babybond is excellent so I am looking forward to a lovely scan experience.

I don't know how I'm going to contain myself between now and next weekend.:happydance:

Hi!
im the same!
its worse than xmas not knowing if u need to buy pink or blue!
i was at babybond in h'row last sat!
there lovely there!
take an extra £5 with u tho as now they do a 4d scan at the end and will charge u £5 for it
let us know what your having!!!!!
:hugs:

Fab news honey, wish I'd done it soon as baby had legs crossed at 20 weeks going again tomorrow though :yipee:

oh wow gender scan is really nice experience and it's full of thrill and suspence untill you gotta know which gender it will be !!!!!!!

I'll make sure I take an extra £5 with me. Thanks for the tip Bumblebee23 :hugs:

I will update you all on whether I am team pink or blue once it's done.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"