• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

just booked our holiday before we TTC

callmedan

Reaction score
YAY! as title says just booked out holiday to orlando florida 26th april to 10th may, my pill finished 16th may then we will be starting TTC
it seems very real now its booked, and very exciting :happydance:
its worked out really nice as OHs bday is 10th may and out flight home is at night so we will get most of his 23rd bday in our favourite place :yipee:
as it works out i think i will ov the night i am at a concert with my cousin so hopefully all the dancing will give the spermies a little boost!
how are all you ladies tonight? im pretty sure im coming down with the flu but nothing can bring me down tonight!

That's so exciting!! One last hurrah before starting TTC seems like a popular idea with all of us ladies on here - enjoy it!

thankyouuu! and only 2 weeks to go for you! how exciting, got my fingers crossed! :)

Exciting times, gives you the holiday to take your mind of babies for a little bit :)...

All well here, OH has just gone back to camp after 3 weeks of spending every day together, so am kinda sad... plus its LOs 1st full day at school tomorrow... all grown up....
oh I hope its not flu... feel better soon x

And just back from our honeymoon, so we were thinking the same thing :)

I'm definitely glad we didn't start before we went, I'd have gone crazy tryng to test and symptom spot. And plans for Orlando? Harry Potter theme park or anything specific like that drawing you there?

MummyJade how long is your OH away for? i assume he is in some kind of military? that sucks :( its worse when you have been spending everyday together then your apart! ooh is your LO starting nursery or reception?

Amalee where did you go on honeymoon? at least now your home you can go as crazy as you like, im not even TTC and i still POAS every so often so god knows what i will be likke when we are TTC! ha :)
well we have been twice before, we just LOVE the theme parks! disney world is just magical and universal is amazing! sounds cheesy but i just feel so happy there! really love it, the rides/shows/parades the food the shopping the weather! its just the best :)

How exciting! Hope the time flies til then and you have a wonderful time!

MummyJade how long is your OH away for? i assume he is in some kind of military? that sucks :( its worse when you have been spending everyday together then your apart! ooh is your LO starting nursery or reception?

Amalee where did you go on honeymoon? at least now your home you can go as crazy as you like, im not even TTC and i still POAS every so often so god knows what i will be likke when we are TTC! ha :)
well we have been twice before, we just LOVE the theme parks! disney world is just magical and universal is amazing! sounds cheesy but i just feel so happy there! really love it, the rides/shows/parades the food the shopping the weather! its just the best :)

Oh hes just gone back to camp till friday... we dont live together at the moment, so he stays on camp in the week.. Sorry made it sound like hes off on his travels! :dohh: Hes Army... Reception for LO.. she just did 2 weeks settling in afternoons now its full days 5 days a week!

x

That's still bad me and OH live apart (both live with parents while we save our deposit) and I feel lost when he goes home for one night!
Oooh I'm working in reception currently doing a teaching assistant apprenticeship and I love the kids at that age! So sweet and funny!

Yeah living apart sucks... hopefully you aint too far off a deposit...
Yeah 3 whole weeks of him and being a family have been amazing, now i feel like my bubble has been popped!

Oh are you... Wow I bet you giggle all day long... they do come out with some funny things! 5 going on 15! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"