Just bought a house!!!

congrats. you can start visualising a nursery and a LO running about in it..wwwooooo

Congratulations ! I am in the middle of putting planning in for our house and I no what you mean when u feel grown up! It's so exciting! Hope everything goes through quickly so u can move in!

Congratulations!! :wohoo:
We just bought ours in June. It's so exciting! Lots of money to spend up front though no matter how new the home.
Isn't it cool to be a grown up? Hehe

Aww congrats... have to show us pictures when you get a chance x

congratulations!! how exciting! i can't wait until DH and i are homeowners! we are hoping and praying next year is our year :)

Yay congrats!!! DH and I just got our name on the list to build. They'll start in about 1 1/2 yrs. It feels so far away, but there are so many decisions to make that I know the time will fly. We're building on 240 acres we already own so we'll be running water & electric, putting in a driveway and all that good stuff. We're not telling anyone we'll start trying for a baby end of the month and we haven't told many people we have decided to build. You could say I'm busting at the seems with all this news!

Pinterest is Aaaaamazing!!! I noticed the other day my "home decor" board had over 400 pins. Oops. So I've started the process of reorganizing so it's not just a melting pot of house stuff. I've got a laundry/mud room board, and a pantry board all organized...it's a start.

Hope time goes by quick! Have fun decorating! Being a grown-up is kinda fun! :)

Random point but, just saw your from New Zealand, me too! WOOO

That's great news. You can start planning out the nursery soon! X

Ooh lovely ladies.
We're in constant renovation here, I'll post our new roof when I get a min.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"