Just came back from my 20 wk ultrasound!

Sammiesfirst

Reaction score
We're on team
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
:pink: I'm soooo excited!! I had a motherly intuition it was a girl all along & i was right!! Lol the baby was being a tad bit difficult (a diva with attitude ) turning away from the camera we couldnt get any pictures, hoping that my scan next week will be much better and baby girl will cooperate!! Me & my oh are sooo excited !!

Congratulations! I can't wait to post which team I'm on!!!

Congratulations!!!! :) I think I'm having a girl, too! 42 more days until I found out if my motherly intuition is correct!

We're on team
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
:pink: I'm soooo excited!! I had a motherly intuition it was a girl all along & i was right!! Lol the baby was being a tad bit difficult (a diva with attitude ) turning away from the camera we couldnt get any pictures, hoping that my scan next week will be much better and baby girl will cooperate!! Me & my oh are sooo excited !!

Mine was exactly the same!! I had mine on Wed - we are team pink too and couldnt get a pic either as she wouldn't face us :) I am going mad on pink and dolls hehe x

Congrats on the team pink front!! Im being very good and not finding out till the birth! it was soooooo tempting to ask last week at the sonographer's!

Majority of people think its a girl but the odd one or 2 are now saying boy! not really bothered either way just so long as she or he is healthy! only 20 weeks to go! haha xxx

congrats :) i thought mine was a girl but he turned out to be a boy. so happy :) we have to go back on wednesday because he wouldnt show us his face too. he always has his hands near his face cheeky little wotsit :p good luck with yours hun :)

Congratulations on joining team pink :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->