Just can't anymore...

AriesMom07

Expecting # 2!
Reaction score
My DF and I have too many challenges to concieve at this time. It breaks my heart to admit it but he is never in the mood when it comes time to do it and when he is something always hinders sex his bum knee his back etc etc. I just don't think we will be able to have a child of our own and I am just lucky that I have one. I threw away everything my ov strips my bbt and I'm just going to stop hurting myself every month over this. I'm tired of the struggle getting DF to jerk off or have sex with me when its important tired of the complaining and the way its such a chore only to end up with BFN's every month. I'm also going to stay off of here now. I've been off here for 2 weeks now trying not to think about things or stress over them but this afternoon everything just kind of fell apart. Thank you ladies for all the support you've given me while I've been here and all of the encouragement you really are the best and I hope you all get your BFP's!!!

My DF and I have too many challenges to concieve at this time. It breaks my heart to admit it but he is never in the mood when it comes time to do it and when he is something always hinders sex his bum knee his back etc etc. I just don't think we will be able to have a child of our own and I am just lucky that I have one. I threw away everything my ov strips my bbt and I'm just going to stop hurting myself every month over this. I'm tired of the struggle getting DF to jerk off or have sex with me when its important tired of the complaining and the way its such a chore only to end up with BFN's every month. I'm also going to stay off of here now. I've been off here for 2 weeks now trying not to think about things or stress over them but this afternoon everything just kind of fell apart. Thank you ladies for all the support you've given me while I've been here and all of the encouragement you really are the best and I hope you all get your BFP's!!!

Aww, My AriesMommy, I don't think you should give up, maybe you could just exclude DH from the TTC talk or info from now on. Nothing sneaky you know, just not putting any pressure on him, don't even tell him your ovulating, just seduce him when you know your are, that sort of thing? I'm having a bad day too hun, and I've missed talking to you on here these past couple of weeks. If you do take a TTC break you need to make sure that is what you really really want and not because you feel like it's not going to happen, because we all feel that way from time to time. Hope to talk to you soon hun :hugs:

Aww, My AriesMommy, I don't think you should give up, maybe you could just exclude DH from the TTC talk or info from now on. Nothing sneaky you know, just not putting any pressure on him, don't even tell him your ovulating, just seduce him when you know your are, that sort of thing? I'm having a bad day too hun, and I've missed talking to you on here these past couple of weeks. If you do take a TTC break you need to make sure that is what you really really want and not because you feel like it's not going to happen, because we all feel that way from time to time. Hope to talk to you soon hun :hugs:
Thats the thing seducing doesn't work and we don't see eachother long enough during the week on my O dates so its either him buckle down and jerk it or nothing. We literaly see eachother 10 minutes each day when I get off work and he goes to work. And those 10 minutes are usualy spent bitching because he has to jerk it. I've talked until I'm blue in the face. We were having sex earlier and it all went to hell when we had to change positions because of his knee then he didn't want to finish and I said well can you go jerk it then? And he was like "ohhh blahhhh I don't feel like doing that now" And I just realized not only do I feel like its never going to happen but him being this way only makes it worse. I'm not cut out for this. I admire you ladies so much for the shit you go through but I'm a big fat baby literaly and I am so hurt and tired of all of it.

:sad1: Hey! Sorry you're having a bad time with this right now. I have been off this site a couple weeks now and just kind of popped in today. It's a bad addiction I guess :) Even though I'm on a ttc break it's kind of fun to read about other's journeys. Maybe you and your partner should take a break for a bit, like take a break from ttc and just take a break from sex altogether. Don't say "I'm not having sex with you" or any of that but he sounds like he's really not into it and maybe he needs to see you've decided to "let him be" and he'll get horny again (I would hope!!) and then maybe he'll start ravaging you. But if it's a condition that persists I really don't see how two people can be together forever when sex isn't at least in the top 5 priorities, or top 3 would be better :), but do you know what I mean? A healthy relationship needs healthy intimacy so i really hope you two can work this out. Good luck to you and your partner! I hope the horny bug bites him!

aww, i'm sorry! :hugs: I hope things get better for you. Sometimes we all need a break sometimes and when you are ready, you will be in a better emotional state. I'm sure you have tried bd'ing with you on top to help with your OH's back/knee problems? Its hard when the OH and you dont have the same work schedule. I work 8-4 and my husband works 3-11 so sometimes i go home on my lunch break, take off early, or we do it when he gets off that night to make time for the bd'ing.

I'm sorry :( I don't really know what to say, but I can empathise with you and TTC actively is such a stressful time! I never feel like BD'g unless it's around O time but my OH would def prefer it to be more, it's just weird now everything has switched to 'baby making' rather than 'getting off'!!

I know it's clichéd, but maybe without the stress and forgetting about trying to make a baby and just let sex happen spontaneously things will get better and then you might want to come back to TTC in a couple of months or so. Good luck with it, whatever happens! :hugs:

Hey my husband is sometime like that we have been ttc for five years I bought a baby blanket the other day he said why did you buy that it's never gonna happen you know I cried for hours... I think he gets fed up he always says he is too tired or blah blah. I'm a baby just like you I'm ready to give up I gave up for six months then got my hope back... I know I'm ment to be a mother and if it Isnt ment to be God is just cruel to make me suffer with this yearning inside of me all my life

Aw, so sorry. :( I wish the best for you, whatever the future holds.

Hay, i just wanted to say i'm thinking of you. and i hope everything works out ok x x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->