just checked cervix for first time..?!

chimmi

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 4DPO and just checked my cervix... I literally have no idea what I'm feeling for but it all felt very tight and there was a big squishy lump... Is that my cervix? Wasn't very high up.. what does this mean?

haha big squishy lump i love it! yes, ive heard it feels like the tip of your nose, id imagine thats what it was that you felt. ive never checked CP before though x

i dont understaaand.. and now im even more confused after looking on mybeautifulcervix.com !!

I am laughing because I feel the same way. I gave up on checking my cervix position after the first time because it weirded me out and I didn't understand what I was even feeling... If my man knew the things I looked up on the internet and then tried in privacy behind the locked bathroom door in my efforts to conceive, he'd pass out. Hahaha.

You really have to keep checking to make any sense out of your cervix, to be honest. The first few times I checked I was totally confused. It moves around, it changes size and texture, sometimes in the same day!

Hmm might just give up with it... Am symptom spotting with so many other things dont really want to be sticking a finger up there all day as well as squeezing my boobs and wiping then inspecting it within an inch from my face haha

Ok just checked it again and ... It's gone! Super confused now haha. I think its beat to just leave it well alone. Dont want to be prodding round and disturb anything either :/

Hmm might just give up with it... Am symptom spotting with so many other things dont really want to be sticking a finger up there all day as well as squeezing my boobs and wiping then inspecting it within an inch from my face haha

Hahahahahaha you're hilarious!!

Good luck finding your cervix!

Well just had another "inspection" and its nowhere to be found... I know how it feels lol would love to just disappear today and go back to a warm and cosy bed !

Well just had another "inspection" and its nowhere to be found... I know how it feels lol would love to just disappear today and go back to a warm and cosy bed !

:haha: perhaps it's just moved up high! I was an avid cervix checker, the more you check you get to know what you are feeling for. I am not doing it this cycle though as I think it was making me cramp and so far so good!

Just checked again and its not directly up its at the back?
Is this normal?!
Like as if i am pointing away from me...

Ya, it's not straight up (mines not at least).
Your uterus tilts anterior (towards the front of your body), so the cervical opening would be on the front of your vaginal canal (above your G spot).

That being said, people can be built differently (length, angle, position).

Just checked again and its gone!
Can only just touch it if i try really hard! Weird.

I've never been able to find mine! My doctor has a hard time finding it even with a speculum and a spotlight :haha:

I have no idea why it's so difficult.

Just checked again and its gone!
Can only just touch it if i try really hard! Weird.

I'm assuming you're sitting while looking for it?
Some women have longer vaginal canals.

I find it crazy how the position changes throughout the day too!

I've checked it the last four days in the same position and it comes, it goes.. it does all sorts! Haha

Checked this morning and it felt low ish soft and open so I was very sad as thought it meant AF is coming.
Checked a couple more times since and it is higher up firmer and closed..!
:shrug:

Lol I am utterly baffled by my own cervix.. help!

Lol I am utterly baffled by my own cervix.. help!

I hear ya!!
I haven't had a hard time finding mine but im not familiar enough with it to know what to call it!
And then it goes and changes positions and I still don't know what to call it!

And I wish this mucus tracking was easier too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->