Just checking

CedarWood

Reaction score
I had three early miscarriages and countless chemicals....

It has been awhile since I have been pregnant and never have carried to term.

I had a light line yesterday - yeah:flower: And another today but very faint - a bit lighter.

With my history I decided to get a beta today and recheck on Friday. I will have the results this evening.

Question: I had abdominal pains over the past few days before today - gone now. Most were on my lower right side. I am hoping it was implantation but worried it has stopped. I still have lower back pain and achy hips (but take prog sups).
Has anyone had their cramps go away early on - I am 10dpo today - cramping was most intense 8 and 9dpo.

Thanks xxxx:dust:

Hoping it was implantation bleeding for you.. Good luck and sticky baby dust to you!

Hugs on your losses, lady. 8/9 DPO sounds like implantation to me - fingers crossed for you, in any case. Hope you have a sticky baby!!

At my last pregnancy i had the same thing, so much so i thought 'oh, no, here comes the witch' but 3 days later i tested and got a bfp. Needless to say that one 2 wasnt a keeper but hope springs eternal! :)

Good luck, chicken!

x

I had light cramping around the day I implanted with all three of my bfps and they soon let up pretty much a couple of days after. Fingers crossed its a sticky hun, will be looking out for those beautiful hcg numbers!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->