Just chit chatting.....

needafriend

Just had my fourth boy!!!
Reaction score
Hey girls.....just wanted to start a thread for some old gals to chat like we used to. I will send invites out......YAY...another spot to bitch, moan and chat.

well....I sent invites to reeds, navy, adanma, fam, fluter.....who am i missing girls?

anyone in touch with ready? I will send one to Iamrestored...aka floppyears

I feel like I am doing something wrong being in here.lol.I left a message on Readys journal.I have been worried its just not like her to not post.She posted here like a year before her TR but anyway I seen her facebook page but its private and I didn't want to pry so I didn't send her message.

I asked this ? in the other thread don't know if I was ignored or overlooked.lol but I seen that Mrsmommy thanked one of reeds posts yesterday but didn't post herself anyone heard from her?Where are all these missing tr gals?

I saw your post and looked back to see if she thanked reeds and I am blind, I never saw her ID??? Is it still there?
I am so not trying to be rude and snotty by starting a thread but I personally find the new thread kind of fast paced and not like it used to be??? I miss the casual chats we used to have about TTC and LIFE, kids, hubbys, work etc. I hope I don't offend by doing this but I just miss the old days.

Floppyears sent me a message a week or so back and Karen is ok, but there was some BS happening on a thread she was on and so she left. i REALLY would love to hear from her again.
I know it's tough TTC expecially after a TR, but we are a support system and I miss the energy we had and the shared stories. I used to look forward to popping in every am before I took my kids to school, I want that again...lol.

Hello ladies! I think you covered most everyone. I don't know what to think of the other thread now...I post but don't think I am heard.LOL

I feel like the thread is on speed..LOL.
So happy to see u ladies on here...yay, now just waiting for the others?

So...AFM, hubby and I are bumping heads alot this week, I tell ya. I think we need some 1-1 time as he has been working beyond full time.

Sandy....did u lite a fire under TJ's butt to paint?

Yes its still there.I just thought maybe you ladies had heard from her.I thought maybe she didn't post because off all the new ones maybe she didn't recognize anyone.lol.But yes I miss the old way too since I have had my cleaning and pma restored,I know I will have questions and would love to have you ladies around to ask.

fam....so pleased about your HSG results, good thing it wasnt painful for u. Mine was....Are u still working those nites?

We are so here for each other, not saying at all that we don't want to be on the TTC topic. I am there totally......

Yes Carole he got started on the wall...looks ok so far not sure his idea and mine was the same but he is doing it for his son so that's all I can ask I guess. LOL

Fam that was great news about your HSG, mine wasn't painful either. Thankfully. And we will answer questions to the best of our ability. :)

Yes still working nights,but I am off work this week so thats good.I believe I should O around Mon-Tues.I am suppose to go back Fri for my official hsg results from my dr but they never told me what time,but the dr that did it told me they were open and I seen it on the screen so my dr should tell me the same right?

Is this one of those there is never TMI threads,because I have had a question for a few days that is driving me crazy.lol

That is how it was for me Fam. The dr said it there and I could see it as well...I don't think my dr at the time actually ever told me. LOL

SHoot...just have to re-type as I lost my whole message

I think the Dr just "follows" the protocal...but u saw it with your own eyes. So COOL

okay well here it goes.DH tells me the other night that he thinks we should wait until the day before O to bd because he has a lot of stuff when we don't do it for a couple of days but when we are bding everyother day he gets less and less stuff.Is that normal or should he have the same amount everytime?I didn't know what other word to use besides stuff.lol

I think the "extra' stuff...lol, is filler. I am almost positive that sperm count is sperm count??? I know that is the same with my man. Dr said as long as his count was good there was no worries. The did a count on him before the TR...Reeds may have more imput on that one......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->