Just curious about others' symptoms

cskme_

Reaction score
I am now 5w 4d. The only symptoms I have felt so far are sore breasts (on and off) food aversions (I mostly want carbs, fruits and veg) and if I'm not eating all the time I feel either hungry or somewhat queasy until I eat something. I am excited to see how I feel in a week from now, it kind of just fascinates me how a lot of people go from feeling fine to so sick within a day.

I am curious to hear your symptoms from between 5-6 weeks. Was yours kind of like mine? Did you suddenly feel sick one day and it didn't go away for weeks? Let me know :)

I felt fine at 5w, then about 6.5w the nausea hit me, haven't been sick but its always there, lightheaded and dizziness, hungry but sick at the same time so I have literally been living on unhealthy snacks, sore breasts which have been around a couple of weeks...

Ive just started working from home full time and luckily its quiet so I can lay on the sofa feeling sorry for myself! This is my last week to myself before my daughter (18m old) is home with me full time, I do not know how I will survive then!

Ive heard symptoms are good, and sickness is because of hormones due to pregnancy and indicates a strong pregnancy.. hard to be grateful right now ey?!

I'm just about 5 weeks as well! The biggest thing I've had is stomach cramps. I've also had (a little) sore nipples, gas, extra tired, vague nausea (like not nauseous outrightly, but I feel it lurking around if that makes sense *lol*), a bit of constipation, and I'm sensitive to not eating.

I was absolutely fine until 6 weeks then the nausea started but I have been exhausted with this pregnancy especially the first few weeks! Never have that in my previous three xx

My son who is now 15 months I had nothing up until about 10 weeks this time with baby number 2 I'm 7 weeks and have mild cramps which I only notice when my son has gone to bed and chilling for the night and tender nipples! Also have the munchies a lot :flower:

I felt fine in 5 week.I ate only tomatos in the beginnig :)

Im 5 weeks and a bit, been light headed/dizzy since before we found out, its not as bad as it was but still there. I get an unbelievable hunger where i get more dizzy and mildly nauseas and grumpy until i eat, something, anything as long as i get it NOW! Lol
Im super emotional and my boobs can feel really sore at times, but that comes and goes :shrug: also I keep getting things mixed up, words etc

Im 5 weeks and a bit, been light headed/dizzy since before we found out, its not as bad as it was but still there. I get an unbelievable hunger where i get more dizzy and mildly nauseas and grumpy until i eat, something, anything as long as i get it NOW! Lol
Im super emotional and my boobs can feel really sore at times, but that comes and goes :shrug: also I keep getting things mixed up, words etc

I could've written this myself! Symptoms identical to the above over here - I'm 5 + 1 (roughly). Everytime I try to speak I can't think of the words I need :haha: and am stumbling over my sentences!
Other than my subtle symptoms are very mild nausea that comes and goes and slightly sore boobs. I'm also exhausted and super-emotional - DH can do NOTHING right at the minute (poor him!)

5w2d - Tired but our toddler has kept us up at night for a few nights. Saturday I felt sick all day but that's improved. Episodes of retching in morning randomly. Had on/off nausea till 8 weeks previously then it became permanent. Sore boobs. Constipation (improved with laxatives). Was worried until a few days ago when I had constant left sided pelvic pain going through to my back. This has all but gone.

Feeling relatively normal today - which freaks me out. Don't know if i'd rather something or nothing in terms of symptoms!

I just felt tired week 5-6. Week 6-7 I felt literally exhausted. Then nausea hit big time 7- now 8+2. Had on and off pain in cocyx, a few dizzy spells then just horrendous burping.

The sickness is by far the worst. All I fancy is cereal, melon or rice!!

I'm counting down till it goes!!!

I'm just about 5 weeks as well! The biggest thing I've had is stomach cramps. I've also had (a little) sore nipples, gas, extra tired, vague nausea (like not nauseous outrightly, but I feel it lurking around if that makes sense *lol*), a bit of constipation, and I'm sensitive to not eating.

It's funny I feel the exact same as you, I know exactly what you mean by you feel nauseous but only slightly. Whenever I don't eat I just have this feeling in my stomach that could be a lot worse, it's there but it's not unbearable, if I eat it goes away. I don't have cramps really but more like an actual stretching feelings in my uterus some days, it stays for the whole day, just this ongoing light pressure pain

Omg, I am also 5 weeks and 4 days and I am having the exact same symptoms! The queasiness starts as soon as I wake up and wont go away until I eat and then it comes back if I don't eat for a few hours. Haven't thrown up yet but not looking forward to it at all. :wacko:

I am now 5w 4d. The only symptoms I have felt so far are sore breasts (on and off) food aversions (I mostly want carbs, fruits and veg) and if I'm not eating all the time I feel either hungry or somewhat queasy until I eat something. I am excited to see how I feel in a week from now, it kind of just fascinates me how a lot of people go from feeling fine to so sick within a day.

I am curious to hear your symptoms from between 5-6 weeks. Was yours kind of like mine? Did you suddenly feel sick one day and it didn't go away for weeks? Let me know :)

These posts sound exactly how I was like. I'm 10 weeks and it's fading now. I gravitate towards fruit have to eat it every two hours. Sparkling cold mineral water helps. Cold watermelon. And I couldn't eat my greens.. I solved this by making a berry smoothie (frozen berries so they were cold) and putting spinach leaves in that. Then that knocked over the greens for the day as I couldn't stomach them at night. Cutting up a slice of lemon and having that helps too. Mine's going

I'm about 7 weeks. I was fine in week 5, just tired (going to bed early every night) and I've had sore bbs since ovulation, but I'm kind of used to it now. Once I hit 6 weeks, so did the nausea. I've only actually been sick once, but I am constantly - all day and night - nauseous. Nothing sounds good and it's hard to eat much, but it also gets worse if I'm hungry (even though nothing sounds good...) It's frustrating. Other than that and some mild on/off cramping and moodiness, that's about it for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->