Just curious if anyone has experienced what im going through and what the outcome was

hgallo2002

Reaction score
Ok.. I'm NTNP.. We want another baby, DH turned 3 on 3rd of this month, (had miscarriage in 9/09, & again in 11/11) However, we want to wait until after we get back from our trip to Peru in December/January for the virus scare.. But...... April 24 was LMP. We :sex: on night of 26 as i was pretty light, ejac inside and we :sex: again on 5th but he pulled out. Per Period tracker ap, I should have O'd on 13th.. Had light pink spotting when wiped on 16&17th, :sex: again on 18 but pullout again. And again on 25th. This is the first month in A LONG time that we've been this active.. Af was supposed to come on 27 but didn't. Different times in the last 30 days, I had bouts of nausea, and still do a little bit.. Had skin breakouts and headaches daily the last week of May which made me think af was coming.. Here it is, almost July, no af since April, and I have no idea what my body is doing. I've taken cheapy hpts since the week of my expected period, all (-). I hope I'm not leaving anything out.. But I have an appointment with obgyn on July 1, I'm just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this? I don't think its a cyst? Those hurt, right? PCOS? I wouldn't think so.. Always been pretty fertile.. I wasn't under any stress b4.. Cant say that I'm stressed now... I'm just wondering wth is going on with my body lol!!

Your body changes after you give birth, so something that might of not have been a problem could become a problem now, if that makes sense? Like from personal experience we had trouble conceiving the two children that we have now but their pregnancies ended in healthy live births, we had a spontaneous miscarriage when our first baby was about 6 months old but at the time I was taking birth control pills and didn't know I was pregnant so I feel like that is what caused my first m/c. But now I have had 3 since the birth of my second child, one was an early m/c @ 6w, the other was a chemical pregnancy and I just had a chemical again this cycle. Basically my body won't hold onto another pregnancy now even though it has 2 times before. If you haven't had a period since April and the urine hcg tests are negative, I'd go request a blood test to be taken, I'm not a doctor by any means but pcos seems to be the biggest advocate for extremely long cycles. You could also start charting your cycles with fertilityfriend and that will give you a huge insight on what your cycles are like. Good luck:flower:

Thank you very much!! I have been tracking my cycles with period tracker which also lets me input symptoms and it allows me to make notes.. It also charts.. It says my average cycle is 33 days.. But I've only been tracking for the last 6 months and I think my cycles are all over the place.. Ever since I had one shot of depo in August 2014, my cycles have been jacked up.. Thank u very much for ur input! I have an appointment on July 1st.. By then I will be on cycle day 69., (I also use fertility friend) I've been taking prenatals since i had my daughter.. Just in case of another accidental pregnancy.. (My daughter was the only planned one)

Thank you very much!! I have been tracking my cycles with period tracker which also lets me input symptoms and it allows me to make notes.. It also charts.. It says my average cycle is 33 days.. But I've only been tracking for the last 6 months and I think my cycles are all over the place.. Ever since I had one shot of depo in August 2014, my cycles have been jacked up.. Thank u very much for ur input! I have an appointment on July 1st.. By then I will be on cycle day 69., (I also use fertility friend) I've been taking prenatals since i had my daughter.. Just in case of another accidental pregnancy.. (My daughter was the only planned one)

You are very welcome I'm glad I could help some :) If I were you I'd start using a basal body thermometer as taking your temp will tell you a lot more than if you're just using opks, your basal body temperature will tell you if you're ovulating and when in your cycle you ovulate which is obviously very good to know when ttc, it can also help you identify some other fertility issues(if there are any). Fertilityfriend actually has a charting course for free that will explain everything(like what type of thermometer to get, when to take your temp, how taking your temp can help etc.) and it will explain it a lot better than me probably:haha: either way I hope you get a bfp:flower:

Thanks again! :-D but as I said in my original post, I really don't want to be pregnant before December/January cuz we're going to peru to see his family �� If i AM preggers now, the dr won't let me go because of that zeeka virus or however its spelled.. But Im torn because I've wanted another for so long and hubs said NO and he just changed his mind last month.. But.. We'll see what happens this Friday.. Dr appt.. I'll be happy either way but very disappointed in not getting to go to Peru.. I've been dying to go since we got married 8 years ago!

UPDATE: I went to the Dr. Yesterday, gave him every symptom on every day that I had experienced them. He drew blood to do a thyroid check as well as other tests that he did not mention, and did urinalysis since the day before I started peeing every hour on the hour.. Urine was neg (for peggo & infection)
Anyway, he prescribed me provera to bring on my period, and then birth control to regulate as well as prevent me from getting pregnant before my trip. But I really don't want to start the BC after reading so many horror stories of some people's ttc journey being unsuccessful after coming off the pill.. BUT, I trust God & if it's meant to be, then I will conceive in His time. Baby dust to all!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->