Just curious... Those who know their baby's gender!!

eagermom

Aarshi's Mum
Reaction score
As the title says

Those who know their baby's gender m curious to know what are you having and what do u crave for (sweet or salty and spicy food)

I crave for salty and spicy and on team :yellow:

My GYN said today that I'm opposite so just wanna guess... I know it's one of those old wives tales but guessing over is fun!!!

salty/sour+sweet= Girl =], i do have random cravings though lol earlier on i couldn't get enough of potatoes lately it's been scones with jam and fresh whipped cream =P

Im having a girl and at first it was pretty random but now I have definitely noticed my sweet craving is amped up...oh and orange juice..I could drink it all day..cept for the horrible heartburn I get..lol..but once I start I just cant stop lol..I finished off about a liter of it just today lol...

With my son, I mostly craved pizza. :shrug: Pepperoni pizza. I'm not sure if that really counts as salty or spicy or what.

This time I'm craving sweets like crazy. I'm on team yellow as well... but maybe its a good sign. :winkwink:

Salty and spicy.I don't think I have ate anything sweet this pregnancy.

i love sweet but now adays more craving for salty.seeeeeee:blush:

I'm having a girl and went from wanting apple flavoured sweets to salt and vinegar crisps! lol x

I'm having a girl! My cravings are sweet, sweet and more sweet. It's actually stressing me out a bit because I'm usually a savory person and would eat sweet stuff a few times a month...now it's every day!:icecream:
Interesting tread:thumbup:

I'm having a girl and went from wanting apple flavoured sweets to salt and vinegar crisps! lol x

I've been craving salt and vinegar crisps too! I'm team yellow but I think I'm having a girl.

I've been craving salt and vinegar crisps too! I'm team yellow but I think I'm having a girl.

I am so with you on this, I eat so many its burn my mouth.. but just have to eat them otherwise I go crazy.. lol... we found out we are having a little girl :)

Hi hun, we're having a girl and I haven't had any cravings yet. However, I have always had a sweet tooth and so am more naturally drawn to sweet things. But at the same time I do enjoy savoury (sp) food as well.

I've been craving berries and cherry tomatoes - Guess they're sweet (ish)?? We're having a girl :)

With my youngest my cravings were sweet and salt together, so like I really needed chocolate covered pretzel's (couldnt get any), I would dip the saltest McDonald's chips in to the chocolate milkshake, and my main craving was dipping McCoys Original/Salted crisps into diet coke. She is a little girl.

I'm craving crisps and beetroot. So it's an odd mix. Mine's a little boy

mines a boy and im craving milk and cheese and salty stuff! really love cheese nom xxx

I'm having a girly too :) At the min craving grapefruits and those gorgeous new sour fruit pastilles - so defo sour sweet things for me.

Mind you I love crisps and savouries too so think I just like it all hehe x

I cant get enough of anything sweet and im expecting a boy. x

Pickled things and lime flavoured things! Loving sprite at the moment and don't even drink fizzy juice normally! Having a BOY X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->