Just curious... Those who know their baby's gender!!

Hi! I found all this very interesting as I was convinced I was having a girl. I craved sweet things (I still am). I am having a boy! Was very suprised! SO you just never know its 50/50 pretty much!

In first tri I only wanted savoury things, couldn't stand the thought of sweets even thou I've always had a sweet tooth. The last few weeks I've gone sweet mad lol. And I can't get KFC out my head, I'm like something possessed. I'm have my 4th boy xx

During my last pregnancy with my daughter I craved anything sweet and ate chocolate by the bucketfull... This time I craved steak in first tri and salt and vinegar crisps and anything savoury until now... and its a girl again - so I dont hold much faith in the old wives tale now Im afraid!!

i've had the same cravings this time really, sweet things, the same as with my daughter, and ice cream - i LOVE ice atm :blush: i've also had a chicken craving, but marinaded in sweet things, like bbq sauce or honey. oh and this time i've had a cold custard craving :wacko:
yet again, i've gone off any thing tomato-y and i have a list as long as my arm of things i've gone off :lol:

with our daughter i'd def. say sweet craving = girl, this time, even though i've been having sweet craving's, i still think we're having a boy! can't wait to no :D

Omg surprised to see so many replies.. Thought would one or two of them ;) but this sounds interesting!!!

Though I don't believe much in old wives tales I m getting more excited to know what we re having but again want it to b a surprise till labor so having fun with this guessing thing :happydance:

With my boy i craved Pepper!! :blue:

With this pregnancy ive craved Flavoured Latte (sweet) ...Tomato Ketchup (sour maybe) and im having a girl :pink:

I'm expecting a girl :pink: and I'm craving cheese...anything stodgy like lots of breadrolls, soups, and salty food. I'm loving pepperoni pizza too but I'm trying to be good :)

Im in the salt and vinegar crisps club !
And also sour haribo's - I love them to the point of when I have one it makes my body shudder !
Im team :pink:

French baguette! And savoury, I love chocolate but rarely fancy it now, I'm having a boy :) xxx

I've had sweet cravings only in both pregnancies (Mint Aero in particular) and both of mine are girls.

orange juice, fruit, and sweets - girl! (and i HATED sweet things before i got pregnant - the cravings have ramped up a notch since about 2 weeks ago :dohh:)

thanks ladies... :)

after reading all this i guess i'm on team :pink:

oooooooooooooooo this wait is killing me

I craved salty/greasy (chips/crisps) and also sweet (fruit but not typical sweets like chocolate or candy)

We're confirmed team blue :blue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"