Just curious

wishing4bub#3

Reaction score
DH and i have been talking about pre seed both months we used it we got pregnant but this ended in m/c both at 6 weeks 4 days.

so we were thinking that as great as it was maybe it was helping unhealthy sperm reach the egg or healthy sperm get an un healthy egg!

so my curious part how many of had been using pre seed when we got pregnant with our loss???

answers would be great thank you!

We didnt use pre-seed.. but we did use fertileaid.. and for the longest time.. i blamed that for our miscarriage.. and sometimes these things just happen.. and we never understand why.. I totally understand wanting to put the blame on something.. it makes it a little easier..

Im terribly sorry for your loss. :hugs:

There was a thread in First Trimester recently about Pre-seed, and SO many women have used it and fallen pg with it.

I have had lots of trouble conceiving and so used it for the past few years. Both times we fell pg with it ended in m/c.
One at 6 weeks and a mmc at 12 weeks.

We have a (FX'd) healthy pg this time, and we did not use it this month.

I don't want to blame preseed for my m/cs, but I do understand what you are saying and have though the same myself.

Perhaps our troubles are not with our cervical mucus, but with the sperm, and it was just not meant to implant those times for us.

We used preseed during our ill fated december conception.
I wondered about the sperm thing too, or in my case how two sperm managed to enter one egg. Probably a fluke, but does make you think.
I had a chemical too, also on a preseed cycle.

I did get pregnant the first cycle using preeseed, but it ended in an ectopic. I did have m/c's prior to preseed though, so i'm not sure if the theory stands, but I do see what you are saying....I could say for example maybe it worked so well the sperm made it to the tube and met the egg there before it made it down and it just implanted there?dunno. It is hard trying to find answers. I think its easier when we have it, but I know so far there have been no clear answers.

Hi,

I too used it and ended up with a partial molar pregnancy, ending with a d&c, i'm not sure if it 'helped' an unhealthy two-headed sperm or fertilised an unhealthy egg, either, but you can't help but wonder these things...:shrug:

I probably will use it again though, when i get back to ttc.

Will anyone else be using it again or not?

I think i'll be using it again to:)

It did make me wonder, the first time I used it, i got a BFP that ended in MC. However I used it the folowing cycle and got another BFP, and here i am. i gave the rest to my friend and the first time she used it, BFP too.

Somehow I dont think preseed can be blamed, but i wanted to blame it, believe me. i just wanted a reason. but theres never a reason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->