Just curious...

Mazzy17

Reaction score
What does implantation bleeds look like?

its light spotting, usually brown, or can be a little red, it usually lasts a day. some women say it last longer.

I don't know if I have had implantation bleeding or not but I have had a funny bleed 5wks ago and now im pg.....it lasted 2 days and was really light (didn't need to use tampons/towels) - it started off light fresh red blood for day 1 then day 2 looked more like period blood (as in thicker)....I am not sure if it was just a light period or implantation...as I haven't had it checked out yet and don't know how far gone I am..if it was implant i'm 10wks if it wasn't im 5wks....I'll keep you posted!!!

Thanks girls. I was due to start AF on Saturday at the latest and on monday when i went for a wee there was a blob of blood so i thought yay its coming but i have had nothing since

I had implantation bleeding April 18,2011 it was a brownish colored discharge but only seen it when i wiped and only happened 3 times in a 24 hr. period. Unfortunately i MC May 11, 2011 with the help of an injection of Methotrexate for an incomplete MC but my Dr said the brown discharge on the 18th of april was def. implantation. sorry for the long reply lol but i hope it helps answer ur question some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->