Just did the ring test & got girl!

sunshine20

Reaction score
Now hopefully when I go for my nt scan on the first bubs will work with us and I'll be able to nub theory him/her! Anyone else have any luck with the ring test?

I have used the ring test and it has always panned out right for me. I am hoping it is the same for you oh and mine said girl as well:) GL

This an easy baby gender prediction method to try. Take a pin, needle, or wedding ring and attach it to a thread or strand of hair. Hold the dangling item over mom to be's belly while she is lying down. If the needle or wedding ring swings in a strong circular motion, you will be having a girl. If it moves in a to and fro motion like a pendulum, you will be having a boy.
An alternate version of this baby gender prediction method is to dangle the needle or wedding ring over the expectant mom's wrist instead of belly.

Ummm what happens if you get both? It started out strong circles then to a strong pendulum within seconds? They kept alternating? I haven't been scanned at all yet

Mine says girl every single time. Quite funny really, whenever I do it, the ring goes absolutely mental and settles when I pull it away. I know it's all an old wives tale but it's fun to say the least.

I just did it!! It says girl!!! :D I was for sure it was going to be a boy, but looks like we may be having a girl!! :)

Mine has said boy every time...got 12 week scan on wednesday...maybe the nub theory will give us more of a clue xx

i keep getting both too - due to be scanned next week so we will see how that works out

I did mine on tummy and it done circle straight circle straigh without stopping. That was before I found out I was having twins so possibly means girl/boy twins that would be excellent.

Even before I was pregnant and I did it on my palms with wedding ring, needle or locket (they all came out the same) boy stop boy stop then the girl/boy thing without stopping.

I got girl on both my belly and my wrist, usin both my engagement ring and then I tried a needle on a thread!

Pretty much every test I used except one said girl, lol, but I have a little man in me:)

OMG I just did it on my tummy & wrist and it said GIRL!!! WOOHOOOOOO I heard about this old wives tale I'm Hopin & Prayin its RIGHT... Yeee Haw!!!

Why uh oh? Boys are way easier and less demanding... :lol:

It's a inside joke when ever the hubby gives me a hard time or is just a plain brat with me I like telling him it's gonna be a girl and more than one... I guess I jinxed myself cause it's looking more like a boy hehe I don't care I'm thankful for whatever I get.. Just would of been nice to have one thing say a girl so I can tell him see look!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->