just dont feel comfortable

snoopchick82

Reaction score
savannah been waking up alot during the nite screaming the only way she seem to settle is on her front but i really dont feel comfortable leaving her like it i try and leave her for half hour but as im so bloody tired im scared im gonna fall asleep and not turn her over. Am i worrying over nothing.

Aw I can't offer any advice love but I completely sympathise on the tired front! I hope you get some reassuring answers xx

My LO has started to like sleeping on her front, she can get there by herself and if she starts crying because she doesn't want to be on her front (as happened at 5am this morning) I can go in and flip her over again. Tis my reasoning anyway... Hth...

As soon as my LO learned to roll he started sleeping on his tummy. That is the only way he sleeps now and actually quite soundly. I'm sure your LO will be okay, but I know what you mean about being worried, I was to at first.

I understand your concerns. Lil' now does this alot since she started rolling. I try not to worry because i know she can roll back over again. TBH she looks much more comfortable!

Same! He sleeps far more contently on his tummy I find, if she call roll both ways then I can't see the harm (apart from the guidelines but that is all they are remember)

My little man couldn't sleep more than half hour on his back so he has been a tummy sleeper since about a month old. Obviously there are people who would say don't do it, but you need to go with what works for YOU. these rules and regulations dont work for EVERY baby as they all all so different...if tummy is what works for you then go with it and don't feel bad. I never used to tell anyone Toby was a tummy sleeper as I didn't want people to think I was a bad mummy but at the end if the day Toby slept much better on his tummy so that was the way forward for us :hugs:

I would just say do what works, it's become my mum motto :)
If that's how shes comfortable let her or you won't get any rest!
Love the first pic in your signature it's gorgeous :)

thanks for ur replies after half hour and turned her over glad i did she was near enough face down she has rolled once and Hasnt done it since so thats where my concerns r but since turning her over she thru till now so i got a lil sleep lol.

thanks for ur replies after half hour and turned her over glad i did she was near enough face down she has rolled once and Hasnt done it since so thats where my concerns r but since turning her over she thru till now so i got a lil sleep lol.

If she can roll herself and has good head control, she will be fine on her front. I know that doesn't help your nerves - Erin has started sleeping this way over the past week too :wacko: - but it's reassuring to know she can roll back or move her face should she need to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->