Just dont feel pregnant anymore?

Per16

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I hope that you are all well and have a great weekend break!
I am 12 + 4 today and I just dont feel pregnant anymore??? It feels like the last 12 weeks have been a dream and I have been imagining the whole thing? I am still really tired but have no other symptoms anymore?

I also woke up form a sleep this arvie with such shar shooting pains in my right side I nearly cried??? I know this question has been asked already but I think I kinda need reassurance!

I saw baba at 11 +5 and everything was great, now I am worried that I will miscarry or that at the scan next week the baba either wont be there (mad I know) or will have stopped being :cry: :cry: :cry:

I dont know what to do to make me feel better, my symptoms used to make me feel reassured, now I dont know what to do?! :cry: :cry: :cry:

About 12 weeks symptoms will subside, its perfectly normal :hugs:

I was poorly last week and was vaguely aware that my mind had been drawn away from feeling/thinking pregnant. I'm sure you're right, the morning sickness etc does make you feel in touch with the pregnancy and make it seem real... but you have to be kind to yourself here and not flay yourself over the coals as it were.

Morning sickness and all those things are known to tail off for a lot of people after the first trimester, we wish for it ;) So take a deep breath, know it's text-book-normal and don't be giving yourselve a hard time.

Now for a few others to tell you they're feeling the same, and we should have a smile back on your face :)

(and remember... if you haven't had problem pregnancies before... don't let being here reading about other peoples make you worry - other peoples sad history is not necessarily your future xxx)

Thanks hun it is a wierd feeling? I keep hearing different stories about the safe time from 12 weeks right up to 15 weeks! So am confused with when to start relaxing!

Thank Seraphim, just the kick up the backside I need! I hope that you are all ok too and enjoying the weekend!

I'm sorry you're so anxious :hugs: I know i'm not as far along as you but i can definitely sympathise with what you are saying.

I think it is totally normal for symptoms to ease towards the end of the 1st trimester as the placenta takes over, and also your HCG levels will naturally start to plateau and then decline. I know it is impossible not to worry but it sounds as though everything is going super so try not to read too much into things and relax as much as is possible.

Big :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->