Just Don't Get People Like This!!

Yep, I'm betting she doesn't end up going. I've heard too that some airlines won't even let you fly for 2-6 weeks after giving birth. Has she looked into that?

I doubt it

Too be honest she's one of these girls who sees her buba as an inconvienence

She's already said as much

So she will just pop it out and go on as normal. I aint no expert but i doubt anything will resemble what was normal to me after this baby is born. And no harm to her its time to face responsibilty for her actions. I suppose I should be thankful the dads stepping in to take care of the baby, can see custody battles taking place in this one.

Sorry if thats harsh I am in a bad mood :(

So she will just pop it out and go on as normal. I aint no expert but i doubt anything will resemble what was normal to me after this baby is born. And no harm to her its time to face responsibilty for her actions. I suppose I should be thankful the dads stepping in to take care of the baby, can see custody battles taking place in this one.

Sorry if thats harsh I am in a bad mood :(

Awww sorry you're in a bad mood hunny :hug:

Come share some of my pizza :D

haha lol silly moo wont be goin will she she obviously dosent know what to expect an 2 b honest i think its pretty heartless to leave ur newborn for a week odd straight after babys born she wont feel this way after giving birth i dont think she probably is worried about being left out

haha lol silly moo wont be goin will she she obviously dosent know what to expect an 2 b honest i think its pretty heartless to leave ur newborn for a week odd straight after babys born she wont feel this way after giving birth i dont think she probably is worried about being left out

Yeah I think that aswell

To be honest she's a very immature girl, hopefully this pregnancy will help her grow up

probably will i think it leaves ppl with no choice but 2 grow up she will learn some people just like to show off aswell i have a friend that has planned a 2 week holiday 2 florida after her baby arrives very long flight for a small baby and she tells me all this just to show off and think she is better than me which really annoys me 2 lol

probably will i think it leaves ppl with no choice but 2 grow up she will learn some people just like to show off aswell i have a friend that has planned a 2 week holiday 2 florida after her baby arrives very long flight for a small baby and she tells me all this just to show off and think she is better than me which really annoys me 2 lol

Lol snap woth my friend

Apparantly her baby will be wearing nothing but Baby Dior as she don't want it wearing any shitty clothes like the Tesco Cardi I got Maya the other day as it's just cheap rubbish (her words not mine)

Yeh ok love, you're on JSA i'd like to see u afford that :rofl:

Lol snap woth my friend

Apparantly her baby will be wearing nothing but Baby Dior as she don't want it wearing any shitty clothes like the Tesco Cardi I got Maya the other day as it's just cheap rubbish (her words not mine)

people like that really pee me off!!! dont they realise that these clothes get sick and poo and god knows what else on them!!!

she must be crazy for booking a holiday for then!!! i cant imagine putting a bikini on now let alone 2wks after giving birth!!!

god the thought of a beach two weeks after giving birth freaks me out, i still couldn't walk properly then :dohh:

Lol snap woth my friend

haha lol yeh and they grow so quick no point in spending millions on clothes

That's insane. How on earth can she think that she could go on holiday that soon after?! xx

Ha ha thid did make me laugh!!
Ok so if baby is late taht could cause a problem to start with
Also sand and see water in grazes??? Ouchie and how attractive will she look with baby belly over bikini and milk leaking through :rofl:
I think someone needs a reality check becaue TBH i don't think she will be allowed to go as she and baby will need checks still and she will also still have bleeding

She sounds like a right muppet and thats even before i think of poor baby being shoved from pillar to post before it's even a onth old!

It's not that I have an issue with her leaving her LO. I went out 3 weeks after having Maya

It's just the stupidness of hpw close to her due date the holiday is booked for. Like I said, babies don't always arrive on time

Yeah, that does seem a bit 'odd'. Who knows why people do what they do. :shrug: Keeps us all interesting and gives us all something to talk about I guess. :rofl: :rofl:

hahaha, laugh. She's being very naive. At the end of the day both you and i know its impossible... but let her try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->