Just feel 'off'

bump2be

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is o.k.

I wanted to compare symptoms to see if anyone feels the same way? I don't have any MS which is weird because I definitely had it at this point in my last 2 pregnancies. The only symptom I really have is just not feeling quite right, a bit dizzy and super tired. I hate feeling like this. Also my lack of morning sickness has me feeling concerned that everything is ok. I know I should be happy that at least I don't feel sick. Blahhh.

I've only had one baby, but I had no MS, no symptoms at all with her. But she is perfectly healthy and turns 1 this Sunday!

So try not to worry to much. I believe it's about a rate of 25% of woman luck out and don't get MS.

Yeah i read that it's 25% of women who don't get MS, but i honestly think it's more than that. Over the past 3 years there have been 7 pregnant women at my work, and only 2 have had MS. All of those babies were perfectly healthy. I think they hike up that number to make those of us who feel horrible feel better. Just count yourself lucky :)

Also i had it bad last pregnancy and i miscarried, so don't read too much into it.

So far in this pregnancy which is my first, I've only felt nauseous a handful of mornings for about 10 mins when I first wake up, and that's it! We are just the lucky ones x

The NHS website says half of women experience sickness and three in ten experience nausea without actual sickness. I have waves of nausea but pretty mild, but I feel rough most of the time. Exhausted, no energy and just generally horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->