Just feelin genrally sh*t

selina-ann

Reaction score
So,im just beginin to get over the mornin sickness at 14 weeks but more has come along with pregnany..Im tired all the time and i red that by my stage tiredness will dissapear and my energy will return but im yet to see it.

I no everyone's pregnancy is unique but i was just curios as to what people suffered/suffering with at 14 weeks,and at what stage did they start to feel better.
I have:-
Constipation (So bad that i sumtimes have to curl in a ball it hurts so much)
Tiredness(To the exstent i can sleep 16 hours)
Bad meigrains (that make me vomit)No energy and feelin faint
Confidence drop (Me and my b.f are arguein like mad as he is manager in a lapdancin club and he see's naked females which is makin me feel like crap)
Bad skin,spots,dry patches and Oily hair that needs washin every day

Honey dont worry it does get a little better as things go on. I was the same way when I was around 14 weeks. the constipation SUCKS!!!! lol I have the most horrible hemroids (tmi) but its true and it makes it all worse. I had the migrans too the best thing is to lay in a dark quiet room. I still sleep all the time its your body using the energy to grow your little bundle of joy. It will get better dont worry.

Oh god, reading through the list, I had EVERY one of those and it was HORRIBLE.:hugs: I feel ya honey.

I didnt start feeling better until 17 weeks and my hair is falling out and I have dry skin and bad acne now so that didnt do away and I still get a tad sick sometimes, but uh..it will get better hon...just takes awhile

Hi hun, i know how you feel. I had the really bad morning sickness till just after 16 weeks and bad skin, tiredness etc... Its not nice but it will get better. Hope you feel better soon xxx

I started feeling better from about week 25 to week 35.... how do I feel now?... well lets not go their...:rofl:

I think it got better for me after about 16 weeks when I started to feel baby kick. I still have some of those things now like the dry skin and a bit of tiredness but somehow it seems not as important anymore as the pregnancy seems more real and I have a baby to look forward to.

I think your confidence drop will just be due to your changing body, but hey, you're forgetting that you're having a BABY with your boyfriend and are in a proper relationship, he won't care if you put on a bit of weight here and there cos it was all for baby. I'm sure that means so much to him so you shouldn't worry so much.

I hope things get better for you, just keep thinking there's a little baby at the end of all this struggle! xxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->