Just feeling like iv had enough!

MrsRM

Reaction score
Hi All
Sorry to come on here and moan but 'I HATE THIS DAY!' I feel so incredibley low that i feel like i just want to give up. Not only has AF arrived and given me cramps all day but my husband has also gone back to work and i have no idea when he will be back again. He works away and he never knows when he will home which makes TTC sooooo much more difficult!!!

I miss him sooo much already and i also feel so so disappointed that it has not happened for us this month. We did everything right and i just cannot understand it!! In my heart i feel that there must be something wrong as i just cannot see it happening for us...ever!! I know that is negative and that could be part of the problem but how do you stop the feelings. I just want someone to tell me yes there is something wrong or No ther isn't anything wrong! At the moment i feel like im am on a rollercoaster and i can't take this heartache any longer. Sorry if this sounds dramatic but im fed up to the max and feel completely alone.

:cry:

Oh hun, I'm with you I feel exactly the same today!! How long have you been trying? Try not to feel alone and chat on here as much as you can it really helps. Have you been to see your doctor at all? xxxxxxx Sending you hugs x

awww so sorry you are feeling so down! I too sometimes feel like i have had enough. we have been ttc for 17 mths now for number 2 & it is def like a rollercoaster, emotions all over the place all the time :( How long have you been ttc? have you had any tests done yet?
My af arrived xmas eve & had painful cramps on xmas day which was a huge blow....we too had done everything right, dtd at the right times according to the cb opk, ive been taking epo & vit b complex this mth too oh and being on clomid was hoping i would get my BFP...but no, another BFN :( hoping 2010 brings us both lots of luck! xxx

Thank you both so much, we have been trying for over 6 months and so far i had the 21 day bloods but my doc didn't explain to me why it was called the 21 day test and because i have a long 38 day cycle i was pretty useless. None the less the results were apparently in 'normal range'? My biggest concern is an infection that i had many years ago which i had treated immediately and hopefully caught quickly. But this playing majorly on my mind and i can't seem to shake off. I know that a lap and dye could identify problems but this really scares me. Do any of you know of any other test that can be done to identify problems? Im feeling like another trip to th docs in order but i don't feel like they take me seriously :-(

I had bloods and DH had his sperm tested and then we have been left at that! Doctors aern't keen to do much until 2years now unless you really push for it. It's a good sign that your results were normal as the first test would show up a hormone inbalance if something was wrong. Has your Dh been tested?

i think if you have long cycles then u should try & re peat ur day 21 blood test....i was told you should get it done 7 days b4 af is due. Try not to feel too disheartned, i know its hard but 6 mths isnt that long, it took me 6 mths to conceive my daughter who is now almost 4....just wish i could conceive that quick now! I think most docs wont refer you to a fs til a year of ttc, i was refered after 11 mths of ttc as i had to have scans done of my womb as i had some mid cycle spotting...the scans confirmed polycysts on ovary so i was refered 1 mth early.....im now on clomid, 3rd cycle & still not a sniff of a BFP :( Im having the lap & dye done in jan/feb so can let you know what its like! Ive had a hycosy to check tubes, thats harmless so i spose if you are ovulating fine & ur oh does a sperm test to rule him out then a hycosy may be the next option for you, nut like i said i doubt ur doc will refer you to have 1 done til a year has passed....

good luck, wishing u lots of baby dust ur way! xx

hey babes sorry your are feeling so down. keep your head up and it is ok to feel like you do. I agree maybe a hycosy would be a good step too my tube blockage was caused by an infection that I didnt know was there so maybe that would be a good starting point. Hope you DH is safe and comes home soon. Big Hugs.

Thanks guys, i am feeling a little better today. No tears although i did struggle to get out of bed this morning. Im thinking i might try and get an appointment at the docs and just keep persuing my concerns. Although i m a bit worried that i will either break down or they will just think i am some barmy, hormonal bunny boiler! However there opinion of me doesn't bother me! This is far too important to me! The credit card has alos taken a bit of a battering - whenever i feel dispondent i look for more miracle baby dust products! Have just bought Fertilaid for women and Fertilaid CM and progesterone cream! My goodness...maybe i am a hormonal bunny boiler! lol xxx

Thank you both so much, we have been trying for over 6 months and so far i had the 21 day bloods but my doc didn't explain to me why it was called the 21 day test and because i have a long 38 day cycle i was pretty useless. None the less the results were apparently in 'normal range'? My biggest concern is an infection that i had many years ago which i had treated immediately and hopefully caught quickly. But this playing majorly on my mind and i can't seem to shake off. I know that a lap and dye could identify problems but this really scares me. Do any of you know of any other test that can be done to identify problems? Im feeling like another trip to th docs in order but i don't feel like they take me seriously :-(

Hi MrsRM,
Just a query...did you have the "21 day tests" done on Day 21?? From what I understand it should be done 7 days after ovulation (it's just called day 21 test based on a regular 28 day cycle with ovulation on day 14) to check for progetserone levels. If you have a 38 day cycle and it was done on day 21 then it might not have been the right time. Maybe somebody who has had this test done could clarify but that was just my understanding?? Sorry you feeling blue :hugs:

Hey hun
Yes i did have the test done on CD21. The doc just assumed that i had a 28 day cycle, which i do not, i have a 39 day at best! They did not explain to me what they were testing so i did not dispute this. I now feel that it was a waste of time!!!! I am going to ask for another test as im quite annoyed about it TBH! I hate my doctors!!!!

:( I know the feeling, just when you have enough of TTC as it's not fair. .
A few days ago me and OH decided not to actually try anymore but not to prevent it, we've decided to re-do our house.. new kitchen and alsorts which is taking my mind off it, it's a nice treat and now i don't want to try anymore. I don't have to worry or feel down about it now.

I really hope you get your :bfp: soon hun :flower: Sending lots of babydust :dust: they do say if you don't "try" it will happen sooner. Sometimes when you want something so bad your body tenses up as you get excited when babydancing around Ovulation, which actually makes it harder to conceive. It's easier said then done though, i've been trying to NTNP for 12 cycles until now.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->