Just feeling very sorry for myself today.

jett

Reaction score
Hi guys, just in tears and feel like I need to just get this out. sure it's the pregnancy hormones getting to me today.

But all I can think about is how I'm pregnant and going to have a baby, with my family all in England. With a very small bunch of friends where I am that don't have children, so not sure how thats going to work. I don't understand how most of the stuff works here in the states. and feel like I'm very much alone working this all out. so yep alone's how I'm feeling today

I know I'm being silly, I have my husband, and we knew all this when we decided to start trying but today those hormones have the tears running non stop right now:cry::cry::cry::cry: so thank you for reading.

going to look for a happy film to watch I think. any anyone thinks would help?

Can't help with the film or give you any great advice really but :hugs:

Also, I know from friends who have had babies in similar situations and they have found a whole new set of friends/support through their babies by going to groups. xxx

Ah hun, don't be sad!

I can't help as such as I'm from the UK but I'm sure there are plenty of USA ladies on here that could help you out with any questions you have?

Big hugs though chick :hugs:

XxX

Awww. I can imagine how you feel. My husband is military so we do travel alot away from family and I remember how I felt when we lived in Germany and I didn't even have children then. Somedays can be very hard. I hope that tomorrow will be better for you. Sometimes you just have to go through the blah days to get to the good ones. I think when we have our babies we will find different friends that have children as well. When you are away from home like that it is like your friends do become your family.And hey, I am a U.S. citizen and still don't know how everything works here! lol. Don't be afraid to ask how things work if you need help. I'm sure we will do our best to answer any questions you may have. :).

Sounds sad and scary..agreed...I would feel the same if I was someplace foreign having a baby with all my family elsewhere. Wonder if there is any kind of local pregnancy/mommy group you could join for some help? Where in the US are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->