Just felt the baby kick for the first time ( we think )

Stu

Reaction score
Is 20 weeks too early to feel the baby kick ?
My wife just shouted me and i felt the baby either moving or kicking :happydance:

Its quite possible at 20 weeks, huge congrats!!!

No that's not to early. I called my midwife the other day for some reassurance and asked her when I should start feeling the baby properly and she told me from about 20 weeks as its my first.....so yep I would say that is your little bub, congratulations. X x

No that's not to early. I called my midwife the other day for some reassurance and asked her when I should start feeling the baby properly and she told me from about 20 weeks as its my first.....so yep I would say that is your little bub, congratulations. X x

Thanks , it was really good , she said it did it about 5 times before that also , i hope it does it again soon .

Haha yeah it's certainly frustrating. I think I feel a kick and then I'm like do it again, do it again and nothing haha. You've definitely got to be patient x

Totaly normal at 20 weeks! congrats, Iv been feeling my baby move every day regularly for about a week now, and every few days for a week or so before that but they say with 2nd its always earlyer, OH hasnt felt it yet but i can some times feel it from the out side i recon probably next week or the one after he should definatly be able to feel it too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->