just for a bit of fun :)

kimberley3

1 angel bean <3
Reaction score
I am going to put a poll up just for fun, and to see if we can see a pattern.

if your morning sickness hinted towards the sex of your baby.

With my first I had all day nausea but no throwing up---GIRL

With this one I havent had one symptom at all. No nausea, No sickness, No sore boobs, No nothing.----GIRL

So Two girls, and Two totally different Pregnancies.

wow that are both so apart! which one do you prefer lol

My first two pregancies I vomited every day with my first, then nearly every day with my second, they were both boys. This pregnancy i hardly vomited but felt sick all day. We don't know what we are having so will just have to wait and see if this means it is a girl?

I've had quite bad sickness with both my girls.
Cramps, throwing up and dizziness for the most part.
Its eased off now though :flower:

I cant really answer on the poll because I've had a girl already and I'm pregnant with a girl atm and the two pregnancies were different..I have had 4 pregnancies in total and in my expierience every pregnancy is different..

With my daughter I developed ms at about 14 weeks and it stayed until I gave birth & I was sick daily atleast once (Was very sicky in labour aswell)

With this pregnancy (Shes a girl) I had sickness for about 2 and a half- 3 weeks and was gone by 12 weeks dont think I threw up litterally, Just gagged a few times lol xx

I had TERRIBLE morning sickness for 13 weeks straight. I had keytones too , which was from lack of eating ( but every thing i ate i threw up) it was HORRIBLE ! And I'm having a girl.

I had mild morning sickness in the first tri, annoying but tolerable, no vomiting. It's a boy!

so it really is true that everyone is different i keep hearing people say sickness bad is a girl and sickness mild a boy. our bodies really do keep us guessing to what is going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->